The global 3D printing metal market is projected to be worth USD 5,739.0 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The 3D printing metal market is observing an accelerated growth rate attributed to its increasing demand from the aerospace & defense industry. The use of 3D printing of metal parts finds usage in the production of intricate and lightweight components and structures to provide improved strength and durability to the aircraft and increased fuel efficiency.
GE Additive, a GE division, GE has been deploying 3D printing to produce Advanced Turboprop for aircraft and has achieved a reduction in engine parts from 855 to just 12. The Cessna Denali aircraft equipped with 3D manufactured Advanced Turboprop is likely to debut in 2020.
Get your Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/193
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2020, ExOne announced the InnoventPro 3D printer launch, which provides two novel build sizes for 3/5 liter and printing rate, reaching 700 cc/hour for the metal, composite, and ceramic parts manufacturer.
- 3D printing metal filaments offer the benefits of shape fabrication and 3D printing simultaneously with two or more metal.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 30.3% in the forecast period attributed to the presence of leading manufacturing firms, especially automotive firms, supportive regulations, several space launches by renowned space agencies like ISRO, and increased investments in R&D for 3D printing.
The report offers thorough industry-wide and economy-wide analyses of the global 3D Printing Metal industry, drawing the focus of the readers on the supply and demand dynamics, sales, and production and manufacturing capacity. By evaluating the production and consumption rates, sales network and distribution channels, pricing analysis, profit margins, cost and demand volatility, import/export dynamics, and gross market revenue, the study extensively elaborates on the present market scenario. An in-depth analysis of the crucial aspects of the market, such as drivers, restraints, limitations, growth prospects, macro- and micro-economic factors, and other key elements, is also included in the study.
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report:
3D Systems Corporation, ExOne GmbH, Hoganas AB, Arcam AB, Materialise NV, Voxel Jet AG, GKN PLC, Equispheres, Renishaw PLC, and Carpenter Technology Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global 3D printing metal market on the basis of form, metal type, technology, industry vertical, and region:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Metal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Stainless Steel
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Binder Jetting
- Metal Extrusion
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Medical & Dental
The study offers key insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the prominent players through an extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report also covers the segmentation of the market based on product types, application spectrum, and key regions. The investigative study assesses the global 3D Printing Metal market with regards to market size, market share, and revenue. The global 3D Printing Metal market, on the basis of region, has been broadly categorized into several key regions, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the presence of the global 3D Printing Metal market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and various other key elements.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/193
Key highlights of the report:
- The latest report performs an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and risks associated with the global 3D Printing Metal market, alongside studying the recent innovations and major events.
- The report underlines the niche segments/regions that exhibit potential growth over the forecast timeframe.
- The report analyzes numerous business expansion strategies adopted by the contending companies in this market.
- A detailed synopsis of the market includes the rapidly changing market dynamics and accurate prediction of the current, historical, and forecast market sizes in terms of volume and value.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. 3D Printing Metal Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. 3D Printing Metal Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Fabrication of intricate and lightweight components
126.96.36.199. Growing demand from the aerospace & defense sector
188.8.131.52. Reduced waste generation during manufacturing
184.108.40.206. Growth of the automotive sector
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Cost-prohibitive metals
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Renewable Polypropylene [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]