The global alopecia market is projected to be worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The alopecia market is projected to experience rapid growth by the year 2027. The rising occurrence of alopecia is a significant factor driving the growth of the market. For instance, alopecia areata, a chronic, autoimmune disorder that affects growing hair follicles resulting in nonscarring focal hair loss, has global prevalence. The disease’s likely occurrence is about 0.001% of the population and has a lifetime risk of around 2.0%. It may occur in people of all ages, including children and adults, and at more or less the same rate in the male and female population.
Growing trends in hair fashion put a lot of unwanted stress on the hair follicles leading to traumatic alopecia, and in turn, driving the market growth. This type of alopecia is caused by hairdressing practices such as cornrowing or tight braiding leading to hair pull, hair damage with strong chemicals comprising hair coloring, bleaching, straightening, and permanent waves, or application of extreme heat such as a hot roller.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of this Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/175
Top Companies Operating in the Alopecia Market and Profiled in the Report are Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Cirrus Hair Centers, Cipla Inc., Follica Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Aclaris Therapeutics Inc., and HCell Inc., among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In January 2020, Revian made an announcement about the receiving of a patent by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) for the application of proprietary color light combinations for regenerating living body tissues such as including hair.
- Androgenetic alopecia is likely to grow at the fastest rate in the period 2020-2027. It is a commonly occurring hair loss in the global population. In the case of men, it is also referred to as male-pattern baldness.
- Alopecia totalis causes total hair loss on the scalp and is considered an advanced form of alopecia areata responsible for round hair loss patches..
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/175
The Global Alopecia Market report contains historical, current, and forecast estimation of the revenue generation and profits for each segment and sub-segment of the Alopecia market in each key region of the world.
Emergen Research has segmented the global alopecia market on the basis of type, application, end-users, distribution channel, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Alopecia Areata
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Alopecia Totalis
- Traction Alopecia
- Cicatricle Alopecia
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Dermatology Clinics
- Homecare Settings
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- OTC (Over-the-Counter)
Regional Analysis of the Alopecia Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/175
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Alopecia Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Alopecia Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Alopecia Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Alopecia Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Alopecia Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Alopecia Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
18.104.22.168. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
126.96.36.199. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Alopecia Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the maintenance of Alopecia products
184.108.40.206. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Critical understanding of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8-year analysis of the Global Alopecia Market
Questions addressed in the report:
Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Alopecia Market in the near future?
Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Alopecia Market?
What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Alopecia Market in the food industry?
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/alopecia-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs