High prevalence of emergency cases, need for out-patient services along with rising awareness are the key factors contributing to the CAGR in the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Ambulatory Care Service market was valued at USD 77.49 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 113.06 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.8%. Ambulatory care is a medical care provided on an outpatient basis, without admission to a hospital. More specifically, ambulatory care services are medical services provided on an outpatient basis, including, diagnosis, observation, treatment, consultation, intervention and rehabilitation services. From the past ten years, hospitals are diverting many services to outpatient facilities. Many medical investigations and treatments for acute and chronic ailments and illnesses and the preventive health care can be performed on an ambulatory basis including minor surgical and medical procedures such as dental services, dermatology services and many of the diagnostic procedures. Ambulatory care can be given at several sites. Some of them include, clinics, hospital emergency rooms, health campaigns etc. The increased trend of reducing the time of hospital stay and the total healthcare cost, are the key factors driving the market. . Doctors, registered nurses, physical therapists, surgical tech, medical lab tech and medical administration staff can all be found in various ambulatory care settings.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Aspen Healthcare, AmSurg Corp., Concordia Care Inc., Crothall Healthcare, IntegraMed Inc. and Medical Facilities Corporation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1678
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Ambulatory Care Service market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1678
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Ambulatory Care Service Market Segmentation based on Types:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Ambulatory Care Service Market Segmentation based on Application:
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Spinal injury
- Plastic Surgery
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ambulatory-care-service-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ambulatory care services, though outside of a hospital, employs almost all of the same healthcare professionals as in-patient care. Thus, it has better accessibility than hospitals and is also found to be more cost effective. This is one of the key driving factors of te market.
- Several non-governmental organizations have too played a major role in increasing demand and awareness of the ambulatory care services by organizing several campaigns in remote and underdeveloped areas.
- In the past few years there have been high government expenditures for the development of ambulatory care facilities to further increase accessibility and reduce treatment costs is driving the market demand. Several NGOs have also played a crucial role in increasing the demand by conducting several healthcare campaigns.
- The need to reduce healthcare costs has increased significantly in past years given the rising cases of medical emergencies. Thus, the healthcare costs for very medical emergency is fairly high making things very difficult. However, several governments of emerging economies has started with reimbursement programs to safeguard the finances of its citizens.
- North America dominates the market by holding the largest market share. The region is technologically and infrastructural advanced and well planned making ambulatory care services accessible to a large chunk of population. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7%.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the world due to its rising awareness and continuous development. The governments of several emerging economies are setting up institutions and developing infrastructure for the same. Some of them include, clinics, hospital emergency rooms, health campaigns etc. Asia-Pacific grows at a CAGR of 5.9%.
- Europe comes next in line with the second largest market share owing to the quick adoption of technologically advanced products, government policies and aids and the widespread awareness in the region. The European market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1678
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Biofeedback Instrument Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biofeedback-instrument-market
Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/healthcare-regulatory-affairs-outsourcing-market
Advanced (3D/4D) Visualization Systems Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-3d-4d-visualization-systems-market
Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (HRPCA) Market @
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]