Growing demand for canine atopic dermatitis treatment products and increasing incidence of allergies in dogs are key factors driving market growth
The global canine atopic dermatitis market size is expected to reach USD 1,998.9 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of the global canine atopic dermatitis market can be attributed to growing prevalence of atopic dermatitis among dog breeds such as Golden Retriever, Labrador, and pugs.
Advancement in atopic dermatitis treatment is expected to drive growth of the global market during the forecast period. Increasing number of veterinary doctors, along with growth in the number of veterinary hospitals and clinics, are contributing to market growth. Presence of strong drug channel, launch of new products, and increasing investments by big market players, along with growing awareness among people about maintaining proper pet hygiene, are increasing demand for canine atopic dermatitis treatment products, which is driving revenue growth of the global market.
Furthermore, strict government rules and policies to put restrictions on the use of human drugs on animals, adoption of advanced treatment procedures in veterinary hospitals and clinics, and rising animal healthcare expenditure are expected to boost canine atopic dermatitis market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4911
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
AB Science SA, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Sante Animale, Dechra Veterinary Products, Elanco, Kindred Biosciences Inc., Merck and Co., Inc., Nextmune, Toray Industries Inc., Vetoquinol UK Ltd, and Zoetis.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Veterinary Hospitals/Clinics
Mode of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4911
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Canine Atopic Dermatitis market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By product type, glucocorticoids segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, which can be attributed to growing acceptance of glucocorticoids due to their easy availability and exceptional efficacy in treating various skin inflammation in animals. Glucocorticoids are also cost-effective and can reduce pain with less side effects, which is further increasing their adoption.
- By distribution channel, retail segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing demand for canine atopic dermatitis products and their easy availability in retail pharmacy stores are major factors driving growth of this segment.
- Demand for canine atopic dermatitis products is increasing due to advancement in technology and launch of new products in the market. Additionally, rising incidence of skin allergy in pets is leading to increasing adoption of canine atopic dermatitis treatment products, which is further boosting market growth.
- Canine atopic dermatitis market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, which can be attributed to the presence of beneficial reimbursement policies and increase in the number of pet dogs suffering from atopic dermatitis in the region. Availability of sophisticated technologies and well-developed veterinary hospitals are also supporting growth of this regional market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4911
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Interventional Neurology Device Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/interventional-neurology-device-market
Spinal Traction Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spinal-traction-market
Glaucoma Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glaucoma-treatment-market
Dental Turbines Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-turbines-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
, , ,