The Global Cashew Milk Market is projected to reach USD 229.1 million by 2027. The market is fueled by the rising trend of consuming dairy based cereal alternatives, and growing practices of vegan diet, concerns about antibody residues, or growth hormones in animal milk. Cashew Milk are often highly preferred by the patients who suffer from radioiodine cancer, eczema, eyesight problem, weaker bone density, hypercholesterolemia, and allergic to dairy based products. More than 16% European consumers try avoiding dairy products for these aids and cholesterol issues.
Additionally, growing concerns with weight management, emphasis on weight loss & maintenance, improvement in blood clotting, lowering cholesterol, helping cure iron deficiency anemia, importance on the blood sugar spike control are some of the factors that have been creating an overall enforcement in the market. Beside, high calcium and Vitamin E, Vitamin D with fiber, calories, the Cashew Milk have been very effective on enhancing antioxidant degree, providing low sugar & calorie content, working as an efficient source of calcium, providing high bone density, digestive health & weight management.
Besides, growing practices of vegan diet, concerns about antibody residues or growth hormones in animal milk, and preference for the cereal based milks and avoiding dairy based products for medical reasons like radioiodine cancer, eczema, eyesight problem, weaker bone density, hypercholesterolemia, the demand for the Cashew Milk is remarkably being heightened.
Get Sample Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3413
Key participants include Whitewave Foods, Blue Diamond Growers, Daiya Foods Inc., Tofutti Brands Inc., SunOpta Inc., Fine Japan Co. Ltd., Hain Celestial Group, Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc., Nature’s Choice B.V., and Vitasoy Australia Products Pty. Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The overall nutritional supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental shifts in this industry: the need to consume ‘healthier’ ingredients and consumers’ increasing concerns for sourcing ‘sustainable’ products
- Variations in the price of the upstream product are expected to influence the production cost of organic Cashew Milk. The cost of production is also an important factor which could affect the market price.
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the Cashew Milk based formulation for making end-use baby food products & nutritional additives.
- In September 2019, Z Natural Foods announced the launch of cashew milk powder. The cashew nut flavor from the company makes a mild, dairy-free, flavorful experience of non-conventional milk and especially made for the vegetarian & lactose-free lifestyles.
- So Delicious, a renowned vegan non-dairy based product company, released a new and organic almond cashew milk.
Request customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3413
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Online Retails
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Order this report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3413
- The growing popularity and widespread use of internet has made finding health information on dietary supplements easier and faster. Thus, the demand for these products are projected to rise during the forecast period.
- The overall nutritious supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income
- The distribution channel segment was led by supermarket or hypermarket sub-segment in 2019. The benefits and convenience of shopping for a variety of products in a supermarket is expected to positively impact the demand over the forecast period
- The regulations guiding the North American region are varied, multifaceted and have a great impact on the industry. For example, in the U.S., ‘nutraceuticals’ mainly come under the category of vitamins and dietary supplements. A range of regulations apply, notably the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) from 1994, which covers dietary supplements, the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, which covers all foods and food additives, and Good Manufacturing Practice regulations from 2007
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the cashew based formulation for making end-use baby food products & nutritional additives.
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Cashew Milk market.
Access report details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cashew-milk-market
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read our trending reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Blog: https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English