The global Chromebooks Market size is expected to reach USD 44.27 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for technologically advanced and budget-friendly devices from students is driving market revenue growth. Chromebooks are fundamentally lightweight substitutes for laptops/tablets that function on ChromeOS, a Linux-based operating system, which uses Chrome browser for its operations.
Chromebook offers benefits of lowering the cost of the software. Many people and enterprises employ G Suite, a combined set of cloud-native cooperation, secure, and productivity app with the capability to manage essential computing requirements comprising email, calendar, chatting, word processing, and spreadsheets, among others, smoothly and seamlessly at a very low rate of USD 6.0 per month for the basic package. Apart from G Suite, low-cost or free browser-based substitutes may also be used, such as free online version of Microsoft Office or entry-level plan of Office 365 that offer users email facility and cloud-based storage, in addition to Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
Inquire for sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3420
Key participants include Lenovo, HP, Asus, Dell, Google, Samsung, Acer, Huawei, Toshiba, and Sony, among others.
Driver: Low Price of Chromebooks
Chromebooks come at a lower price, primarily owing to a reduction in the cost of hardware use. These devices have no moving parts and are possibly less susceptible to suffer from any sort of mechanical faults, leading to better reliability and durability, thereby saving repairing costs. Moreover, there is no requirement of any expenses on buying physical storage for taking data backup as the majority of operations in a chromebook are cloud-based.
Restraint: Technical Limitations Compared to Windows OS or macOS
Limitations associated with chromebooks, as compared to Windows OS or macOS such as feature-rich interface and installation of eminent software solutions that are not browser-based, may create hindrances for growth of the market in the near future.
Request customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3420
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By product type, Chromebook laptops contributed to the largest market share in 2019. These laptops make extensive use of cloud-computing as compared to traditional laptops and offer advantages such as the software applications that are not required to be saved or run on the built-in storage space of the device. This assists in speed and performance enhancement, improve pupil accomplishment, increases student’s enthusiasm and engagement amongst students, and better teacher-student interactions.
- By screen type, the non-touchscreen held a larger market share in 2019. These kinds of screens are cheaper, doesn’t put added stress on batteries, leading to faster charge drainage, and are lighter in weight than touchscreens.
- By application, the corporate sector is likely to grow at a rate of 10.1% in the forecast period. Chromebooks are beneficial for business usage, particularly as more and more business software move towards mobile apps and web clients such as apps offered on Google Play.
- North America contributed to the largest market share in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 7.9% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is owing to the widespread usage of students in the schools’, colleges, universities. In the year 2017, over 60.0% of the demand for Chromebooks was from the education sector.
- In April 2020, ASUS made an announcement about the introduction of the ASUS Chromebook Flip C436, which presents a striking and stylish convertible form factor, highlighting a frameless NanoEdge touchscreen to make the most out of the available display size.
Order this report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3420
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Chromebook Laptops
- Chromebook Convertibles
- Chromebook Tablets
Screen Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Education Sector
- Corporate Sector
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Browse report details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/chromebooks-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Chromebooks market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.