The global Dock Levelers Market is forecasted to reach USD 5.20 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Dock Levelers acts as a bridge between the goods carrying vehicle and the dock of a warehouse. It enhances productivity, offers safety and maintains the quality of the goods.
The increases the need for warehouses due to increasing demand for e-commerce drives the market for dock levelers in Mexico. Other factors include the growing number of start-ups in the logistics industry in Mexico, safety concerns for the goods which are creating a demand for unparalleled dock levelers, transport of delicate goods and replacement of Expensive skilled labor by dock levelers. The high cost of levelers and low rate of substitution or replacement of levelers, since a single dock leveler has a durability of approximately 15 years, may hinder the growth of the market of dock levelers in Mexico.
Europe is expected to dominate the market of dock levelers. This region has stringent regulations about food, beverages and medicines safety and storage. It has strict guidelines for its loading and unloading as well. It has a market share of 29% in the year 2020 and is forecasted to hold 30% in the year 2028 with an annual growth rate of 6.3%.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1223
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Growth in e-commerce drives up the market for dock levelers with its increase in demand for warehouses and heavy shipment.
- The market for hydraulic levelers holds the largest market share of 31% in the year 2020 and is forecasted to hold 33% in the year 2028 with an annual growth rate of 6.6%.
- Hydraulic dock levelers are a safe at high volume and heavy traffic conditions, as they are built for durability in high-use environments.
- The Doc Leveler market is segmented by operations into conventional and automatic. The automatic segment dominates the market with a market share of 52% in 2020 owing to the ease the operation and greater efficiency.
- The market for pit style leveling type is expected to witness the highest growth of CAGR 6.3% during the forecast period since it has a greater operating and load range, as well as higher life expectancy.
- The market for telescopic lip lever type is expected to have the highest growth on CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period since the telescopic lip allows a greater degree of operator control by moving out the dock leveler lip horizontally forward into the truck to move goods effectively with the loading area of the vehicle.
- The logistics sector is increasing rapidly. It is anticipated to be the next engine growth. E-commerce can flourish only with the help of a robust logistics network. Logistics have become imperative for loading and unloading goods.
- North America holds the second largest market with 22% of the market share in the year 2020 and is forecasted to hold 24% in the year 2028 with an annual growth rate of 7% throughout the forecast period.
- Key participants include Assa Abloy (Kelley), Rite-Hite, Hormann, Doorhan, Serco, Nordock, McGuire, Poweramp, Blue Giant Equipment Corporation, Pentalift Equipment Corp., Pioneer Dock Equipment, Koke, Inc. and Dockzilla Co. among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Dock Levelers market on the basis of Product Type, Operations, Leveler Lip Type, Leveling Type, Capacity and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Vertical Strong Levelers
Operations Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Leveler Lip Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Hinged Lips
- Telescopic Lips
Leveling Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pit Style Dock
- Edge of Dock
Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Up to 10T
- 10T to 40T
- Above 40T
Request a Customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1223
The constant efforts of the prominent players to develop innovative products and technologies are driving the growth of the industry. Additionally, the market is witnessing numerous strategic collaborations and initiatives that are expanding the scope of the market. The report discusses in detail the factors and elements of the Dock Levelers market that are positively influencing the growth of the market.
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dock-levelers-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Browse Related Reports –
Logistics Automation Market Share
Sensor Bearing Market Analysis
Industrial Tubes Market Growth
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English