The global DOCSIS And Cable Modems Market is expected to reach USD 7.94 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Data over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) is an international telecommunications standard that allows the addition of high-bandwidth data transfer to an existing cable television (CATV) system. Many cable television providers use it to provide internet access over their HFC infrastructure.
Increase in the application of IoT and rise in the telecom sector along with deployment of Televisions and online platform like Amazon Prime and Netflix, is setting the pace of growth in this market. As time marches on with advancement in technology, DOCSIS will continue to evolve to accommodate new services from user’s worldwide.
North America holds the largest market share of the market. Growth in this region is mainly due to rising demand of high speed internet and OTT services. APAC region will witness a highest market share of 21%. Surge in the market of DOCSIS in APAC is mainly due to the rising demand in China. Rise in e-governance and ecommerce has spurred the growth of the market due to the rise in funding by the government to promote telecommunication industry in the region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1168
Further key findings from the report suggest
- IoT is fueling the market of DOCSIS and cable modems. Growth in the telecommunication sector is pushing the market upwards. DOCSIS is being updated with advancement in technology to accommodate the demand of the users.
- Consumer segment holds the largest market share of 54% owing to the rise in broadband subscription. Rise in consumers can affect network infrastructure market and increase the demand for CMTS and CCAP systems.
- Growth in data processing through converged cable access platform and cable termination system is projected to hold the largest market share. Growing demand for high speed internet assist in uninterrupted transmission, hence raising data traffic.
- North America will have the largest market share and will grow at a medium rate. The surge in this region due to increase in the demand of high speed internet and OTT services. North America occupies 34% of the market share with APAC region having the market share of 21%.
- Key participants in this market include Cisco System, Arris Group, Vecima, C9 Networks, Casa Systems, Sumavision, WISI Communications Gmbh, Huawei Technologies, Chongqing Jinghong and Netgear.
Increasing adoption of technologically upgrade and advanced devices among users and rising penetration of internet has led to generation of massive amount of data across various industries and sectors. Growing demand for enhanced data security and privacy has contributed to the revenue growth of the market. In addition, rising application of the Internet of Things (IoT) and usage of business intelligence have further fueled market growth. Developments across various segments such as internet, wireless networks, computers, software, social networking, and other services have impacted the growth of the information and communication technologies market.
ICTs refer to the amalgamation of media technology with computer networks through cables or link systems. Key emerging trends such as use of IoT, media systems, and information and communication technologies in different sectors such as agriculture, financial services, and meteorological data collection, among others have also boosted revenue growth. The advent of artificial intelligence and robotics have further brought evolution in the ICT industry.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1168
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Cable Modem Termination System
- Converged Cable Access Platform
DOCSIS standard Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Docsis 3.0 and Below System Standard
- Docsis 3.1 System Standard
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Key players dominating the global DOCSIS And Cable Modems market are focusing on development and advancement in software and security technologies to cater to the growing consumer demand. Factors such as rapid economic growth, shifting consumer preference, and rapidly changing market dynamics have also accelerated market revenue growth. The report sheds lights on the key strategic initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, product launches, corporate deals, and agreements undertaken by the key companies. The report also offers insights into market share, market size, and revenue growth in key regions of the globe.
To know more about the report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/docsis-and-cable-modems-market
Regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1168
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com