The phenomenal growth of the beauty and cosmetics industry has inspired leading brands to introduce innovative packaging solutions for easy handling of cosmetics and skincare products.
FMI states in its recent study on the facial pumps market that the market will record an impressive CAGR through 2030, and the market’s valuation is expected to increase 1.2 times during the projected period. Demand for Facial pumps is anticipated to continue surging due to the increasing demand for a convenient, precise, and better packaging solution
“Some of the leading brands associated with cosmetics product manufacturing are concentrating on expanding their product portfolio by introducing innovative packaging solutions. This is expected to create considerable opportunities for manufacturers of pumps and dispensing systems such as three-chambered pumps and dispensers.” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13027
Facial pumps Market – Important Highlights
- Atmospheric facial pumps are very common on the market. The favored packaging style is expected to remain in the next decade.
- The facial care segment contributes more than the facial makeup sector to the industry. A remarkable increase is predicted due to the launch of a wide variety of goods.
- China is currently leading the global market for facial pumps. Sales in China will account for more than 30% of overall market demand during the forecast period.
- India is anticipated to be one of the highly lucrative markets during the projected years.
Facial pumps Market – Drivers
- Demand for a simple, accurate, and better packaging solution for the accurate unit dosage of facial skincare products with a 0 percent chance of contamination. These factors are driving the growth of the market.
- Also, the packaging of facial pumps ensures greater accuracy of dosage, which allows the user to use the exact quantity of the product and avoids wastage, which is boosting the growth of the market.
- The growth of the men’s cosmetics range is projected to allow sustainable sales in the cosmetics and beauty business in the future.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13027
Facial pumps Market – Restraints
- Strict regulatory guidelines on the sustainability of the product hinder the growth of the market.
- The advent of COVID 19 is expected to harm the market.
COVID-19 Impact on Facial pumps Market
Market growth in facial pumps is expected to be hindered due to the unprecedented pandemic of COVID-19. At different points, the global economy is now impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, and the impact is also visible in this sector. Growth is expected to be affected by the crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic and is likely to see a major decline in demand in 2021. Profitable growth has also been delayed due to volatility in the retail and supply chain sectors, with a range of end-use industries impacted in many countries. However, as stocks continue to strengthen, the economy is likely to be on a recovery path.
The Facial pumps market players are leaning towards the expansion of the production facilities besides opting for strategic collaborations to attain a competitive edge. Silgan has partnered with Neopac in the development of its new dispensing device called “Amplify,” which shows a clearance rate of 96 percent for pumping out the substance in 2018.
A few of the key companies functioning in the global market include packaging Group, Aptar Group, Inc., Albea S.A, Lumson S.p. A, Raepak Ltd., Silgan Dispensing Systems- A Subsidiary of Silgan Holdings Inc, Topfeel Pack Co., Ltd, Rieke Corporation
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13027
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the Facial pumps market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on packaging type (Airless Facial Pumps, Atmospheric Facial Pumps), application (Facial Skincare, Facial Makeup), and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI’s Coverage of the packaging Industry
Jumbo bags market: Get insights on the outbound jumbo bags market through FMI’s report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for the projection period 2020-2030.
Drum liners market: FMI’s exhaustive study on the drum liners market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
Micro-perforated films for packaging-market: Obtain detailed analysis on the micro-perforated films packaging market through FMI’s report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2021-2031.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative