iCrowdNewswire Feb 3, 2021 6:00 AM ET
Fish farming, also known as pisciculture, involves raising fish commercially in tanks or enclosures such as fish ponds. These fish are raised mainly for food. It is the major form of aquaculture, while other methods may fall under mariculture. A fish farming facility that releases juvenile fish into the wild for recreational fishing or to supplement a species’ natural numbers is generally referred to as a fish hatchery. Globally, the most important fish species produced in fish farming are salmon, carp, tilapia, and catfish.
The fish farming market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as rising demand for seafood in developed and developing countries. Moreover, a significant shift of fish farmers towards sustainable fish farming techniques provides huge market opportunities for the key players in the market. However, the harmful impact on the environment caused due to fish farming is projected to hamper the overall growth of the fish farming market.
The Insight Partners Fish Farming Market Research Report Scenario includes:
- The report provides qualitative and quantitative trends of global Fish Farming Market across type, type of products, service, and geography.
- The report starts with the key takeaways (Chapter Two), highlighting the key trends and outlook of the global Fish Farming Market.
- Chapter Three provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter Four further provides PEST analysis for each region.
- Chapter Five highlights the key industry dynamics in the Fish Farming Market, including factors that are driving the market, prevailing deterrent, potential opportunities as well as future trends. Impact analysis of these drivers and restraints is also covered in this section.
- Chapter Six discusses the global Fish Farming Market scenario, in terms of historical market revenues, and forecast till the year 2027.
- Chapter Seven to ten discuss Fish Farming Market segments by type, type of application, service, and geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South and Central America. They cover market revenue forecast, and factors driving and governing growth.
- Chapter Eleven describes the industry landscape analysis. It provides detailed description of various business activities such as market initiatives, new developments, mergers and joint ventures globally along with a competitive landscape.
- Chapter Twelve provides the detailed profiles of the key companies operating in the global Fish Farming Market. The companies have been profiled on the basis of their key facts, business description, products and services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter Thirteen, i.e. the appendix is inclusive of a brief overview of the company, glossary of terms, contact information, and the disclaimer section.
Order a copy of this research study at –https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00014393/
The report also covers a detailed chapter of the analysis on COVID-19 impact on this market at global and regional level in our final reports.
This research provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Fish Farming Market in Global and Regional Level (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges), forecast of the market size, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; segment and country opportunities for growth; New product developments, strengths and weaknesses, brand portfolio; Marketing and distribution strategies; challenges and threats from current competition and prospects; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies.
If you have any queries about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
North America: +1 646 491 9876
Asia-Pacific: +91 20 6727 8686
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Fish Farming Market, Fish Farming Market Growth, Fish Farming Market Size, Fish Farming Market Trends, Fish Farming Market Scope, Fish Farming Market Demand, Fish Farming Market Analysis