Sep 18, 2020 11:21 PM ET
iCrowd Newswire – Sep 18, 2020
Flat Glass Market – 2019-2025
Market Overview: Size STD
The flat glass market was valued at USD 108.51 billion in 2018, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 180.79 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 9.33%, over the forecast period, 2019 -2025. Insulated flat glass is witnessing increasing deployment, as it reduces pollution, saves energy, and improves the comfort inside the building. The enhanced properties of acoustic insulation and thermal insulation provided by these products are expected to drive the demand.
- Factors, like increasing urbanization, rise in the real estate sector, usage of solar products, and product innovation, in terms of characteristics, are further driving the growth of the market.
- The growing solar energy market, due to the increasing dependency on renewable energy sources, along with the subsidies available for energy storage, is to propel the growth of the market studied.
- As there are only a few products that are involved in the production of flat glass, they cannot be substituted by others. However, fluctuating raw material prices, coupled with weak supply chain management, have a considerable effect on the overall price of flat glass products, challenging the market growth.
Flat Glass market research report is a detailed analysis of the current situation of the industry. An insight study of Flat Glass market done by an industry professional and market expert. This Flat Glass report brings company information, volume, product scope, cost and price of production, profit, demand-supply, import-export activities as well as consumption. It provides the essential Flat Glass marketing methods that cover driving factors, market constraints, opportunities, huge challenges, market share, key players as well as Flat Glass top growing regions.
This allows our Flat Glass onlooker and readers to glimpse at the report briefing an economic overview and strategical objective of the competitive world. The global Flat Glass market research report offers an isolated section pointing out the major key vendors that permits understanding the costing structure, price, Flat Glass company profile, their contact information, major products and so on.
Get Sample Report PDF >>
Flat Glass Key Players:
Nippon Sheet Glass
Cardinal Glass Industries
Gulf Glass Industries
Scope of the Glass Markets Report
Flat glass is produced in plane form and has significant applications in transparent walls, windscreens, windows, and doors for the construction industry and as windshield and windows in the automotive industry. It has a lower concentration of calcium oxide, silica, and aluminum oxide. Fundamental properties include transparency and recyclability, which make the end-product suitable for packaging applications.
Flat glass is also called net white piece of glass or glass, is melting, cooling and solidification of non-crystalline inorganic matter, has pervious to light, transparent, heat preservation, sound insulation, wear-resistant, resistant to climate change and other performance. Manufacture of flat glass raw material is rich, the price is low, so has been extremely widespread application.
For industry structure analysis, the flat glass industry is in high concentration. AGC(Japan), NSG(Japan), Saint-Gobain(France), Guardian(US) are the key market leader and they occupied about 47.28% of the whole market value.
This report provides comprehensive analysis :
Key market segments and sub-segments
Evolving market trends and dynamics
Changing supply and demand scenarios
Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
For Customize Report »
Key Market Trends Of Glass Market
Automotive Industry to Drive the Demand for Flat Glass
- Flat glass has two major routes for application in the automotive industry, which are original equipment (OE) (supplied to manufacturers for new vehicles) and automotive glass replacement (AGR) product (supplied to the aftermarket for retrofit purposes and damages).
- According to the OICA, 91.54 million commercial and passenger vehicles were produced globally in 2018. Increasing vehicle penetration, due to the growing spending power of consumers accelerated the flat glass market.
- Additionally, the significant growth in luxury cars that include double-thick glass in interiors is also one of the factors driving the sales of the automotive flat glass market.
- Moreover, the increased spending by major automobile players is also driving the market. For instance, Ford is planning to double its EV spending, which has led to the total investment in EVs to USD 90 billion.
Asia-Pacific to be the Fastest Growing Market
- Owing to the presence of emerging countries, such as India, China, and South Korea, among others, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to become the fastest growing sector in the flat glass market.
- Moreover, international vendors are shifting their manufacturing base to the Asia-Pacific region. This can be due to the availability of cheap unskilled and skilled workers in the region.
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization in India, China, and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region, combined with the adoption of smart and energy efficient technology as advanced construction practice have a positive influence on the flat glass demand.
- Increase in applications, such as window and windshield, in countries, such as India and China, may also drive the market. For instance, in India, according to the IBEF, 24.97 million vehicles were sold in 2018.
China market is relatively unconsolidated, leading by some large with many local flat glass manufacturers like Taiwan Glass, Xinyi Glass and China Southern Group, etc. As the new float lines put into production under the changing economic climate, in the next few years, this market is expected to see an increased concentration rate. Despite current competition and weaken economic status, we tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the various processors and applications of flat glass.
The Global Flat Glass Industry report provides key information about the industry, including invaluable facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. Not only does the report cover a holistic view of the industry from a global standpoint, but it also covers individual regions and their development. The Global Flat Glass Industry report showcases the latest trends in the global and regional markets on all critical parameters which include technology, supplies, capacity, production, profit, price, and competition. The key players covered in the report provide a detailed analysis of the competition and their developments in the Global Flat Glass Industry. Accurate forecasts and expert opinion from credible sources, and the recent R&D development in the industry is also a mainstay of the Flat Glass Market report.
The flat glass market is highly consolidated, with the top four players constituting more than half the market share. Dynamic shifts in the product standards, like lightweight and non-fragile nature, are driving the flat glass manufacturers to incorporate the latest innovative methods. Some of the key players include Saint Gobain Corporation, Schott AG, Euro glass SPA, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, Asahi Glass Group, and PPG Industries Inc., among others.
- April 2019 – PPG completed the acquisition of automotive coatings manufacturer Hemmelrath. Hemmelrath is a manufacturer of coatings for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Hemmelrath supplies automotive plants globally, and more than 7 million vehicles are coated with its products each year.
- January 2019 – Saint Gobain increased its flat glass production capacity in Columbia. It also announced that Tecnoglass has taken a minority share in the capital of its Colombian subsidiary, Vidrio Andino. Within the framework of this partnership, Vidrio Andino may build a new float in Colombia to meet the growing demand for glass in this region.
Top of Form
The study is a source of reliable data on:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market trends and dynamics Supply and demand
Market size Current trends/opportunities/challenges
Value chain and stakeholder analysis
With the given market data, We offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product Analysis: Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolios of each company
- Geographic Analysis: Further breakdown of the European, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World segments into their respective countries for this market
- Company Information: Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to 5)
- Volume Data: Customization options for volume data (number of units sold) and customization options for volume data (number of tests)
- Opportunities Assessment: A detailed report underlining the various growth opportunities presented in the market
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) Basic Information;
2.) The Asia Flat Glass Speaker Market;
3.) The North American Flat Glass Speaker Market;
4.) The European Flat Glass Speaker Market;
5.) Market Entry And Investment Feasibility;
6.) The Report Conclusion.
Table of Content: Flat Glass Markets
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The Report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Flat Glass manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2025 market development trends of Flat Glass industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Flat Glass Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Keywords: Flat Glass Market, Flat Glass Market Dec 2019, Flat Glass Market Industry Analysis, Flat Glass Market Industry Trends, Flat Glass Market Manufacturers, Flat Glass Market, Flat Glass Market Analysis, Flat Glass Market Free Sample Report Forecast, Flat Glass Market Growth, Flat Glass Market Segmentation, Flat Glass Market Size, Flat Glass Market Prospectus, Flat Glass Market Research Report, Flat Glass Market Status, Flat Glass Market Structure, Flat Glass Market Survey, News Release, Presses Release