The global fleet management is forecast to reach USD 304.78 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Fleet management refers to the processes that fleet managers utilize to maintain and manage all fleet and solutions related to acquiring and leasing fleets, vehicle management, uptime & downtime management, routing & scheduling, safety & compliance management, aftermarket service, tracking & geofencing, and others, from acquisition through to disposal. The global fleet management is growing predominantly as the demand for management of the fleet is flourishing in the bigger cities due to the extreme proliferation of private and commercial automotive vehicles in the road. Telematics & tracking is actively raising the capital for the tracking & analytics segment. Road transportation is rapidly harnessing having implemented fleet management in commercial and passenger vehicles.
APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 19.3% in the period 2019 – 2026, due to an increase in the affordability of private vehicles and comprehensive implementation of fleet management by all means of transportation in the countries like India and China. North America holds the highest share of 37.4% in 2018 because of the prodigious rate of commercialization of smart fleet management solutions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2402
Objective of Studies:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Government bodies had a share of about 17.2% in 2018 in the. The government bodies include licensing management, certifications, registrations, routing & scheduling the government transportation, defense monitoring, and numerous law & orders regarding the fleets. The segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period.
- Mobility solutions consists of the peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride-hailing, rental services providers, and other passenger carrier and traveling solutions providers. The mobility solutions had a revenue of USD 27.37 Billion in the year 2018 and will be growing at the highest CAGR of 17.1% throughout the forecast period.
- Logistics solutions are one of the highest contributors in this, with 27.0% of share in 2018 and 14.7% of the growth rate in the forecast period. FedEx, DHL, Japan Railways Group are some of the key players of this segment.
- The solution providers for this is likely to reach a share of 70.5% by 2026, having grown with a successive CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period. Highly accurate solutions for the massive number of fleet in the crowded areas and real-time tracking facilities coupled with high-security solutions are some of the active propellers under this segment.
- Maintenance & repair solutions and services focus on providing support & assistance for the fleet and maintenance services for the aftermarket fleets in order to properly sustain the overall fleet management process. The segment is calculated to reach a valuation of USD 39.01 Billion by 2026.
- North America is leading the global, with 37.4% of possession in 2018 and would continue dominating the global with a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. United States possesses the highest share in the worldwide.
- Key participants include Donlen Corporation, Omnitracs, Teletrac Navman, Automotive Rentals Inc., Japan Railways Group, American Airlines, FedEx, GPS Insight, Omnitracs, and Verizon Connect.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2402
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global fleet management on the basis of the type, verticals, fleet type, end-use industries, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Operation Management
- Business Management
- Maintenance & Repair
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Software Solutions
- Tracking & Analytics
Fleet Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Road Transportation
- Railway System
End-Use Industries Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Mobility Solutions
- Service & Maintenance
- Education & Research
- Logistics Solutions
- Government Bodies
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2402
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Synopsis
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Fleet Management Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Fleet Management Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. indicators analysis
4.2.2. drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Massive increase of the road transport fleet in the developing region
220.127.116.11. Inclination towards uplift in the operational performance
18.104.22.168. Government Bodies regulations regarding energy management and efficiency requirement
22.214.171.124. Rise in the implementation of tracking management for road transportation
4.2.3. restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Challenges with system integration & implementation
188.8.131.52. Lack of public concerns regarding proper maintenance & other regulations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fleet-management-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected]