The global Food Amino Acids Market size is expected to reach US$ 9.8 Bn by the end of 2029. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at 6.2% CAGR between 2019 and 2029. According to the report, the increase in demand for amino acids for various nutraceutical and dietary supplements, owing to the health benefits offered by amino acids, is expected to fuel the demand for amino acids during the review period. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The average intake of food in developed nations is above the required amount, which is accomplished with the sufficient intake of protein or amino acid to sustain development, health, and nutrition among children and adults. The use of these products as dietary supplements supports some practical biological advantages.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11235
The demand for protein rich dietary supplements is likely to remain high despite the impact of coronavirus outbreak. Due to the spread of the virus, consumers are likely to become more cautious about their food choices. Therefore, despite sluggish growth during lockdown, the market is likely to gain pace once normal life resumes.
“The demand for amino acids as functional foods, coupled with the rising acceptance of glutamic acid as a flavour enhancer in various foods and drinks, is likely to fuel market growth in the coming years,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
It includes in-depth insights into the food amino acids market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 5.4 Bn in 2019. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- Asia-Pacific region holds the largest market share followed by North America.
- The demand for dietary supplements has been increasing at a high pace among the consumers owing to the rising health awareness and increasing geriatric population in the developed economies.
- The nutraceuticals and dietary supplements is estimated to dominate the global market.
- The infant formula segment is projected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period followed by the convenience foods segment.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11235
Some of the leading players operating in the food amino acids market are Kraemer Martin GmbH (Azelis), Pacific Rainbow International, Inc., CJ Corporation, Taiyo International, Monteloeder S.L., Sunrise Nutrachem Group, Kingchem LLC , Amino GmbH, Rochem International Inc., Brenntag AG, Pangaea Sciences Inc., Hugestone Enterprise Co., Ltd., Shaoxing Yamei Biotechnology Co., Ltd , Qingdao Samin Chemical Co., Ltd. , Daesang Corporation , Sigma-Aldrich, Prinova Group LLC , Evonik Industries , Ajinomoto Co., Inc., and Kyowa Hakko Kirin Group.
FOOD AMINO ACIDS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Food Amino Acids market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
Food & Dietary Supplements
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Background
4. Global Food Amino Acids Market Demand Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
5. Global Food Amino Acids Market – Pricing Analysis
6. Global Food Amino Acids Market Demand (Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
7. Global Food Amino Acids Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Type
8. Global Food Amino Acids Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2019-2029, By Source
9. Global Food Amino Acids Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2019-2029, By Application
10. Global Food Amino Acids Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Region
11. North America Food Amino Acids Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape:
Superfood Market: FMI’s report on the superfood market provides insights on the market for 2021-2031. The study provides insights on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Sports Nutrition Market: An analysis on the sports nutrition market with information on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market players.
Saffron Market: Find insights on the saffron market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Contact Information: Future Market Insights Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative For Sales Enquiries: [email protected] Website: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/