iCrowdNewswire Nov 20, 2020 1:38 PM ET
Manufacturing highly potent drug products is technically and financially demanding; as a result, drug manufacturers are becoming increasingly reliant on contract service providers
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “HPAPI and Cytotoxic Drugs Manufacturing (3rd Edition) 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of HPAPIs and cytotoxic drugs. The study also features a detailed analysis of the key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering contract services for manufacturing HPAPIs and cytotoxic drugs.
- A competitiveness analysis of HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs contract manufacturers, featuring insightful representations.
- Detailed profiles of leading contract manufacturers of HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs (shortlisted on the basis of proprietary criterion).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by the players in this domain.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing HPAPIs and cytotoxic drugs based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- A qualitative analysis to decide whether to manufacture the potent products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution.
- A case study on the antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) manufacturing market, highlighting a list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of Product
- Highly Potent Finished Dosage Forms
- Large / Very Large
Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
Type of Pharmacological Molecule
- Small Molecules
Type of Highly Potent Finished Dosage Form
- Oral Solids
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Antonella Mancuso (Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, BSP Pharmaceuticals) and Maria Elena Guadagno (Business Director, BSP Pharmaceuticals)
- Klaus Hellerbrand (Managing Director, ProJect Pharmaceutics)
- Kevin Rosenthal (Business Head, Formulations and Finished Products, Alphora Research)
- Jennifer L Mitcham (Director, Business Development, Catalent Pharma Solutions) and Stacy McDonald (Group Product Manager, Catalent Pharma Solutions)
- Roberto Margarita (Business Development Director, CordenPharma)
- Allison Vavala (Senior Manager, Business Development, Helsinn)
- Mark Wright (Site Head, Piramal Healthcare)
- Javier E. Aznárez Araiz (Business Development Technician, Idifarma)
Key companies covered in the report
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
- CARBOGEN AMCIS
- Formosa Laboratories
- Pfizer CentreOne
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: HPAPI, Cytotoxic Drugs, Contract Manufacturing, Roots Analysis, Pharma, Analysis, Biotech, Research, Report,