Advancements in the manufacturing of embroidery machinery by providing multiple needles, larger hoop sizes, and throat width machines are some vital factors contributing to market growth. Further, escalating growth of the textile industry, with the industry being surplus in its trade, globally, is poised to provide gains to embroidery machinery manufacturers. Focus of market behemoths has now shifted on providing embroidery machinery equipped with latest technology such as inbuilt Wi-Fi and multiple needle machinery. COVID-19 posited a downfall with the market observing a sharp fall in revenue in 2020. However, sales are expected to pick up and growth over the long-term forecast period will be steady.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=217
As per Fact.MR, the global embroidery machinery market is expected to progress at a steady CAGR of around 5% over the next ten years, i.e. 2021-2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global embroidery machinery market is anticipated to add 1.6X by 2031.
- Computerized embroidery machines are expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
- East Asia is the consummate market with a gargantuan value of US$ 461 Mn in 2020, and is expected to inflate at a lively CAGR of 5.5% through 2031.
- 2-7 multi needle embroidery machinery is opined to manifest at a spry growth rate of 6?GR, while single needle machines are projected to add 1.5X times value over the forecast period.
- By speed, sales of above 1200 SPM machines are expected to balloon at the fastest pace of close to 6%, owing to large demand from the commercial industry to produce mass embroideries in less time.
- By end-use industry, the commercial industry is poised to bestow prodigious opportunity for embroidery machinery manufacturers, owing to increasing use of these machines by large-scale embroideries.
- Due to COVID-19, the market witnessed a growth rate of -3.4% in 2020, with things picking up in 2021, and the expected growth rate at over 4%.
- The market in China and Japan is expected to expand at over 5?GR each, while that in India at close to 7?GR through 2031.
Get Customization Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=217
Key Market Segments Covered
- Cornely Hand-Guided Embroidery Machines
- Free Motion Embroidery Machines
- Computerized Embroidery Machines
- Single Needle Embroidery Machinery
- Multi Needle Embroidery Machinery
- 2–7 Needles
- 7–11 Needles
- 11–16 Needles
- Above 16 Needles
- Below 20 Sq. Inches
- 20 – 40 Sq. Inches
- 40 – 60 Sq. Inches
- 60 – 80 Sq. Inches
- 80 – 100 Sq. Inches
- Above 100 Sq. Inches
Speed (Stitching Per Minute)
- Below 400
- 400 – 800
- 800 – 1200
- Above 1200
- Embroidery Machinery for Domestic Use
- Embroidery Machinery for Commercial Use
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=217
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requireme nts of the clients.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Landscape
Scrap Metal Recycling Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Material Buggy Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Desiccant Air Breather Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583