iCrowd Newswire – Jul 8, 2020
Due to the increasing need for a simplified network architecture, network security and privacy, and cost-effective network management and migration of global enterprises from traditional wide area network (WAN) infrastructure to cloud-based solutions, the global software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market is expected to generate $9,691.0 million revenue by 2023, compared to $676.9 million in 2017. The market is predicted to witness rapid growth during the forecast period (2018–2023), with a CAGR of 54.1%.
The mushrooming demand for cost-effective network management is one of the major factors driving the growth of the SD-WAN market. The maintenance and management of traditional WAN is expensive, while configuring it manually is complex and time-consuming. Moreover, the recent times have witnessed a growing preference for mobile and cloud-based technologies, which is further increasing the complexity of the WAN. In order to overcome this problem, businesses are adopting SD-WAN solutions, which enable them to automate the WAN configuration and decrease the gross operational cost.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/sd-wan-market/report-sample
The objective of this research includes;
- Historical and the present size of the SD-WAN market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the gene therapy market and their service offerings
- Recent strategic developments by the major players in the market
Pre-Purchase Inquiry at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=sd-wan-market
The surging need for network security and privacy across the world is another factor driving the SD-WAN market. Owing to the increasing usage of data and the rising threats to network security, the demand for SD-WAN solutions, on account of their ability to provide data security and privacy, is surging. Additionally, the capability of SD-WAN solutions to assist in the measurement and monitoring of network traffic, which allows the IT department to quickly detect a security breach, is another factor resulting in the high demand for them.
The research includes detailed analysis of;
Based on Offering
- WAN Infrastructure
- SD-WAN control and overlay
- CSP SD-WAN Managed Services
- Cloud-Managed SD-WAN
Based on Appliance
Based on Implementation Type
Based on Industry
- IT and Telecom
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plinth of market intelligence, P&S as an enterprising research and consulting company, believes in providing thorough landscape analyses on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness.
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: SD-WAN Market, SD-WAN Market Size, SD-WAN Market Share, SD-WAN Market Trends, SD-WAN Market Growth, SD-WAN Market Forecast