According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) market reached a volume of 139.8 Kilo Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a volume of 186.8 Kilo Tons by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.18% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hpmc-technical-material-market-report/requestsample
Global Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing utilization of HPMC in the construction sector. The polymer has high water retention properties due to which it results in extending the working time of mortar while improving its mechanical strength. Apart from this, it finds extensive applications in the food industry for emulsifying, stabilizing, suspending and thickening a variety of food products. It is also used as a preferred vegetarian substitute for gelatin in the preparation of numerous baking and confectionery products. In addition to this, it is used to reduce the fat content of various foods and improve the physical properties of low-fat food products, which has contributed to its widespread popularity among health-conscious consumers. Furthermore, the growing utilization of HPMC in the pharmaceutical industry is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. It is extensively used as an excipient in tablet formulations that are widely replacing hard shell gelatin capsules. Since these tablets are known to offer better performance in terms of dissolution and disintegration with a decreased time of development, they are being preferred by the masses, especially by the vegetarians. The aforementioned expanding application of HPMC across diversified sectors are expected to create a positive outlook for the market.
Global HPMC Market Summary:
- On the basis of the end-use, the construction industry exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Some of the other major end use sectors pharmaceuticals (including cosmetics), food industry and others.
- On the geographical front, China holds the leading position in the market, accounting for the majority of the overall global market. The other key regions include Western Europe, Other Asia, United States, Central/Eastern Europe, Middle East, South America and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include SE Tylose GmbH & Co. KG, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Shandong Head Co., Ltd, and LOTTE Fine Chemical.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hpmc-technical-material-market-report
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Related Reports by IMARC Group:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming Email: [email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800