Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Overview:
As per SNS Insider’s research, the Human Resource (HR) Technology Market is thriving due to the ongoing evolution of the workplace, the need for data-driven HR decisions, and the increasing importance of employee engagement and well-being.
The SNS Insider report indicates that the human resource (HR) technology market had a valuation of USD 24.89 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 43.40 billion by 2030, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030.
Get a Free Sample of Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Report 2023 @ https://www.snsinsider.com/sample-request/2754
Major Key Players Included in the Report are:
• Oracle Corporation
• IBM Corporation
• Hi Bob Inc
• SAP SE
• Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Inc
• Cornerstone OnDemand Inc
• Cegid Group
• Workday Inc
• Ceridian HCM Inc
• Ultimate Software Group Inc
• Infor Inc
• Paycom Software Inc
• Breezy HR
Market Report Scope
Human Resource (HR) technology, also known as HR tech, refers to the integration of information technology and software applications into various aspects of human resource management and workforce administration. This innovative field is designed to streamline HR processes, enhance efficiency, and improve decision-making within an organization. HR technology encompasses a wide range of tools, software, and platforms aimed at automating and optimizing HR functions and activities. HR technology streamlines payroll processing, automates tax calculations, and ensures accurate and timely salary payments. It also manages employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
The human resource (HR) technology market is experiencing significant growth due to several key drivers. As organizations undergo digital transformation initiatives, they are increasingly adopting HR technology to streamline and automate their HR processes. This includes everything from recruitment and onboarding to performance management and employee engagement. The competition for top talent is fierce. HR technology helps organizations identify and attract the right candidates more efficiently through applicant tracking systems, AI-powered candidate sourcing, and video interviewing platforms. Data-driven decision-making is becoming more critical in HR. HR analytics tools provide insights into workforce trends, enabling organizations to optimize their HR strategies. Organizations are looking for HR technology solutions that seamlessly integrate with their existing systems, such as payroll, time tracking, and ERP systems, to create a unified HR ecosystem.
Market Segmentation and Sub-Segmentation Included Are:
By Organization Size:
•Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
•IT and Telecom
Impact of Recession
While a recession can pose challenges to the human resource (HR) technology market, it also presents opportunities for vendors who can adapt to changing customer priorities and demonstrate the value of their solutions in addressing critical workforce management needs. By focusing on cost-effective, talent-centric, and compliance-oriented offerings, HR technology providers can weather economic downturns and emerge stronger in the post-recession landscape.
Impact of Russia-Ukraine War
The Russia-Ukraine conflict has introduced various challenges and opportunities for the human resource (HR) technology market. While it has created uncertainties and security concerns, it has also driven innovation in areas such as remote work, talent mobility, and global risk assessment. The evolving nature of the conflict means that HR technology providers must remain adaptable and responsive to the changing needs of their clients in an unpredictable geopolitical environment.
Enquire about the Report @ https://www.snsinsider.com/enquiry/2747
Key Regional Development
North America, particularly the United States and Canada, has been at the forefront of HR technology innovation. The region is characterized by a high level of technological advancement, a strong emphasis on data-driven decision-making, and a competitive job market. The Asia-Pacific region is diverse, encompassing highly developed markets like Japan and emerging economies like India and Southeast Asian countries. The prevalence of mobile devices in the region has led to a mobile-first approach in HR tech, including mobile job applications, employee self-service apps, and mobile learning platforms.
Key Takeaway from Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Study
• The talent management segment stands out as a dominant force in the market. Talent management encompasses a wide array of functions, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, and succession planning.
• The IT and Telecom sector is experiencing unprecedented growth, and as it continues to expand, its impact on the human resources (HR) technology market becomes increasingly significant. Within this sector, HR technology is poised to transform traditional HR practices and usher in a new era of efficiency and innovation.
Recent Developments Related to Human Resource (HR) Technology Market
• Mercer, a global leader in human resources consulting and employee benefits, has recently made a strategic move by acquiring Leapgen, a prominent HR tech advisory firm. This acquisition marks a significant development in the HR and technology landscape, as it combines Mercer’s vast expertise in HR consulting with Leapgen’s innovative technology solutions and advisory services.
• In a significant move towards enhancing their human resources technology capabilities, Infosys and Aramco have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). This strategic partnership aims to accelerate the digital transformation of Aramco’s HR processes, ultimately benefiting both organizations in terms of efficiency and employee satisfaction.
Table of Contents – Major Key Points
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
4. Impact Analysis
4.1. COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Impact of Ukraine- Russia war
4.3. Impact of ongoing Recession on Major Economies
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s 5 Forces Model
7. PEST Analysis
8. Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Segmentation, by Type
9. Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Segmentation, by Organization Size
10. Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Segmentation, by Deployment
11. Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Segmentation, by End-User
12. Regional Analysis
13. Company Profiles
14. Competitive Landscape
15. USE Cases and Best Practices
SNS Insider is one of the leading market research and consulting agencies that dominates the market research industry globally. Our company’s aim is to give clients the knowledge they require in order to function in changing circumstances. In order to give you current, accurate market data, consumer insights, and opinions so that you can make decisions with confidence, we employ a variety of techniques, including surveys, video talks, and focus groups around the world.
Buy Complete PDF of Human Resource (HR) Technology Market Report 2023 @ https://www.snsinsider.com/checkout/2754
Read More ICT Related Reports
Akash Anand | Head of Business Development & Strategy | Ph: +1-415-230-0044 (US) | Email: [email protected]