Cancer profiling has emerged as one of the leading approaches used in identification, prognosis, research analysis and treatment of various cancers. Various approaches such as proteomics, genomics, and metabolomics are being used in cancer profiling. Also, precision medicine treatment is being adopted on a large scale in order to analyze individual genetic profiles and offer personalized treatments. Moreover, cancer is the focus of precision medicine. Moreover, around 631 cancer therapies are in the global oncology research and development pipeline. Next-generation sequencing in the cancer profiling is helping in identifying multiple tumor mutations. Many cancer centers have already adopted next-gen sequencing-based genetic profiling using target gene capturing. Oncologists across the world are using cancer profiling method along with the rise in adoption of cancer biomarkers for tumor profiling. Moreover, factors including point-of-care diagnostic test, and rising demand for personalized medicine is offering opportunities for leading companies in the cancer profiling market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=358
As per the research report compiled by Fact.MR, the global cancer profiling market is expected to witness strong growth, registering 17.7?GR during the forecast period 2017-2026. By the end of 2026, the global cancer profiling market is estimated to reach US$ 122,129.6 million revenue. Increasing incidences of new cases of cancer are resulting in the rising use of cancer profiling. As per National Cancer Institute, new cancer cases are likely to reach 22 million within next two years. Moreover, increasing adoption of precision medicine treatment is also driving the demand for cancer profiling. Below are the few insights on how the global cancer profiling market will perform in the coming years.
Get Customization Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=358
Forecast Highlights on Global Cancer Profiling Market
- North America is expected to remain dominant in the global cancer profiling market during the forecast period 2017-2026. Changing lifestyle with increasing consumption of alcohol, smoking is leading to the increasing number of people suffering from cancer. Moreover, increasing investment in research and development activities are driving the demand for cancer profiling in the region.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) and Europe are also witnessing significant growth in the cancer profiling. Increasing incidence of lung cancer and prostate cancer in central, eastern, and southern Europe is driving the demand for cancer profiling. Meanwhile, breast cancer is the most diagnosed cancer among women in China and India.
- Next-generation sequencing is expected to be the highly-preferred technique in cancer profiling market. By the end of 2026, next-generation sequencing is estimated to reach 62,000 million revenue.
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are expected to be the largest users of cancer profiling. Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are estimated to surpass US$ 52,400 million revenue by the end of 2026.
- Diagnosis is expected to witness significant growth in the global cancer profiling market. By the end of 2026, diagnosis is estimated to surpass US$ 40,000 million in terms of revenue.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=358
Key Market Segments Covered
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Analyzers
- Fluorescence in-situ Hybridization (FISH) Instruments
- PCR Instruments
- DNA Sequencer
- Fragment Analyzer
- Reagents & Kits
- Other Ancillary (Probes, Holders, etc.)
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer (including NSCLC)
- Rare Cancers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Fluorescence in-situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Qualitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Sanger Testing
- Fragment Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
Crucial insights in the Cancer Profiling Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Cancer Profiling Market Basic overview of the Cancer Profiling Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Cancer Profiling Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Cancer Profiling Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Cancer Profiling Market stakeholders.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Minimally Invasive Surgery Market– Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Sterile Vials Market- Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market– Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583