The global lab-on-a-chip (LOC) market size is expected to reach USD 12.85 Billion at a steady CAGR of 10.6% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Lab-on-a-chip market revenue growth is being steadily driven by increase in demand for point of care testing, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing application of genomics and proteomics in cancer research. Proteomics is widely adopted for drug discoveries and biomarker. Rise in demand for personalized medicines is further driving Lab-on-a-chip market revenue growth, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead
The latest report by emergen research, titled ‘Global Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market’, covers the current situation of the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market that has been gravely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The market intelligence report analyzes the pandemic’s drastic impact on the global economy, including the severe disruptions to this business sphere. The coronavirus outbreak has beleaguered the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market business landscape and posed severe threats to the developmental scope of various manufacturers and buyers involved in this sector. The report further discusses the profound impact of the global health crisis on the existing market scenario, accompanied by speculations about its post-COVID-19 scenario.
To receive a sample copy of the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/626
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In June 2020, Sengenics launched multi-antigen COVID-19 biochip test, ImmuSAFE, which is a lab-based biochip test that uses the company’s patented KREX protein folding technology.
- Application of microfluidics has made it possible to shift conventional laboratory procedures to lab-on-a-chip. Microfluidics aims to reduce mistakes in cost management and offer good return on investment. Microfluidics has been used extensively in the manufacturing of a wide variety of consumer products.
- In proteomics, lab-on-a-chip offers the opportunity to perform protein analysis. Proteomics also show great potential for protein crystallization, which is an important field that reveals 3D structures of a protein.
Key players in the market include :
Becton, Dickinson and Company, PerkinElmer, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthcare, Abaxis Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, and Danaher Corporation.
Covid 19 analysis:
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market industry majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several sectors of the global market, and the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market sector is expected to feel the impact of the pandemic. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will further affect the growth of the industry. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market industry.
Summary of the key points of the report:
Company Profiles: This component of the report depicts the company profiles of the leading players participating in the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market industry. The market value & volume, production capacity, product portfolios, and other vital aspects of these players have been assessed in this report.
Report Overview: This section provides data and information pertaining to the key market manufacturers, their product offerings, historical and future timelines considered, and market scope. It further highlights the principal market segments, including product types, application gamut, end-user industries, and regional analysis.
To get access to the complete report on the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market , click on the link mentioned here: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lab-on-a-chip-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global lab-on-a-chip (LOC) market on the basis of product type, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Reagents & Consumables
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Drug Discovery
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Diagnostic Labs
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/622
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What is the projected growth rate likely to be witnessed by each market region?
- Which of the leading Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market regions accounts for the maximum market share over the forecast years?
- What sales estimates every region is expected to hold in the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market in the near future?
- What is each regional segment’s current valuation?
- What are the estimated remunerations of these regions over the forecast timeline?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Surging adoption of HMD in different industries
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for micro displays used in wearable devices
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Saturation of markets for digital cameras and projectors
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Browse more related [email protected]
Emergen research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs