The global Labeler Market is expected to reach USD 7.75 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rise in the adoption of automatic labeling machines and emergence of packaging robots with advanced sensors, vision technology, and laser detection ability.
Automatic labeling machine do not need an operator. This machine is generally made of a labeling applicator, a conveyor – to transport the products, and a control system. Many organizations skip hand operated and semi-automatic machines for rapid expansion for equipment which provide high volume output. Automatic machines offer better packaging consistency and reduce production time. Labeling using automatic equipment also offer lower labor cost per unit than semi-automatic.
High deployment costs may hinder the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1237
Key participants include Videojet, Markem-Imaje, Weber Packaging Solutions, Domino, Label-Aire, Pro Mach, Diagraph, Matthews, ALTech, Quadrel Labeling Systems, EPI Labelers, Panther Industries, Cotao, and XRH, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of equipment type into automatic, semi-automatic, manual and others.
- The automatic labelers are forecasted to dominate the market in 2020 and also to witness the highest growth if 4.2% during the forecast period.
- The automatic labelers are easy to use, reduces labor costs, increases production efficiency and is time saving for the end user industries.
- The market is segmented on the basis of type into print and apply and apply only labelers. The apply-only labelers segment dominated the market in 2020, with a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period, since labeler applicators are simply used by industries at the end of the production.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into vials, glass/plastic bottles, glass/plastic jars, metal containers, cans and others. Glass/plastic bottles dominated the market in 2020, and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.4% during the forecast period, due to demand in food and beverage and retail industries.
- The market is segmented on the basis of industry vertical into food & beverage, healthcare & pharmaceutical, retail, logistics & transportation, IT & electronics and others.
- Use of labels by retailers to protect their goods against shoplifting and theft is driving the market for labelers in the retail segment. The segment dominated the market in 2020 and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period, closely followed by food and beverages.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, led by, China, India and Japan, is forecasted to dominate the market in 2028, with a CAGR of 2.5%, due to the high disposable income, change in spending behavior, industrialization and urbanization in the region.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Browse Complete Report “Labeler Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/labeler-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Labeler Market on the basis of equipment type, type, industry vertical, application, and region:
Equipment type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Print and apply
- Direct print & apply labeler
- Loose loop print & apply labeler
- Apply only
Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Plastic/glass bottles
- Plastic/glass jars
- Metal containers
Industry vertical Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Food and beverages
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Logistics and transportation
- IT and electronics
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1237
Regional Bifurcation of the Labeler Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.