The growth of the market is driven by the changing consumer demand for industrial products and the increasing technological development in measuring techniques have developed the need for more accurate and precise industrial products.
Market Size – USD 151.6 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.7%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for industrial products and increasing technological advancement in measuring techniques.
The Laser Interferometer Market is forecasted to grow from USD 151.6 Million in 2018 to USD 221.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.7%, during the forecast period. The changing consumer demand for industrial products and the increasing technological development in measuring techniques have developed the need for more accurate and precise industrial products.
The semiconductor and automotive industries constantly require laser interferometers to produce highly accurate and complex components. Laser interferometers are used in machine shops to check accurate industrial parts measurement. Other applications for laser interferometers include consumer electronics, ophthalmology, defense and aerospace.
The high costs of laser interferometers and restricted customer information regarding these high – quality products hinder market development.
The major players in the market are Optodyne (USA), Agilent (USA), Renishaw (UK), Status Pro (Germany), API Corporation (USA), Tosei Corp. (Japan), Zygo Corp. (US), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), Aerotech Inc. (US), Olympus Corp. (Japan) and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/62
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Laser Interferometer Market is forecasted to grow from USD 151.6 Million in 2018 to USD 221.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.7%, during the forecast period. The changing consumer demand for industrial products and the increasing technological development in measuring techniques have developed the need for more accurate and precise industrial products.
- The market for homodyne laser interferometer is expected to reach USD 127.3 million in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3%, during the forecast period. Unlike the dual frequencies used in heterodyne detection, homodyne signifies a single frequency. In thermo reflectance techniques, homodyne and heterodyne techniques are commonly used.
- The market for absolute laser interferometer is expected to reach USD 108.2 Million in 2026, at a CAGR of 4.9, during the forecast period. The magnetic encoders are designed for to be used in harsh environments in applications such as industrial automation and assembly systems, metalworking, stone-cutting, sawing, textiles, plastics processing, woodworking and others.
- Europe is expected to grow the largest and reach USD 81.1 Million in 2026, at a CAGR of 4.7%, during the forecast period. It is anticipated that Europe will dominate the global market due to the presence of key players in the region like Renishaw which accounted for more than 50% of the market share in 2018. APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. The need for critical measuring systems in the automotive, electronic manufacturing and end – user defence & aerospace sectors paves the way for the continuous growth of the market for laser interferometers in this region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/laser-interferometer-market
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, interferometer type, applications, encoder type and regional analysis.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Homodyne Laser Interferometer
- Heterodyne Laser Interferometer
Encoder Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Mechanical absolute encoders
- Optical absolute encoders
- Magnetic absolute encoders
- Capacitive absolute encoders
Interferometer Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Field and linear interferometers
- Intensity and nonlinear interferometers
- Quantum optics interferometers
- Interferometers outside optics
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Consumer Electronics
- Defense & Aerospace
Region (Thousand, Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Finally, all aspects of the Laser Interferometer market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Visit our Blog for more Industry Updates :
Top 10 Leading HD Security Camera Companies : @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/2020s-top-10-leading-HD-security-camera-companies-in-the-world
Top 10 Leading Connected TV Device Companies : @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/2020s-top-10-leading-connected-tv-device-companies-in-the-world
Key Advantages of Video Analytics in Security and Surveillance : @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/key-advantages-of-video-analytics-in-security-and-surveillance
Top 8 Trends That Will Shape the Robotics Industry In 2021 : @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-8-robotics-industry-trends