Market Size – USD 568.51 Million in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.8%, Market Trends – Accelerated technological progress in microscopy techniques
The global Microscope Software Market is expected to be valued at USD 1,490.0 Million by 2028 from USD 568.51 Million in 2020, registering a CAGR of 12.8% through the forecast period. The growing investment in the field of medical technology, the rising usage of microscopy in varied applications, and the advent of technically advanced software solutions are contributing to the market growth. The software helps generate 3D data of the sample and enables the researchers to gather vital information in real-time. This is further projected to drive market growth. Advances in biomedical and pharmaceutical research have led to the generation of enormous biological data that are bolstering the demand for robust software solutions and advanced microscopy, thereby augmenting the market growth.
Request free sample of this research report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3826
Moreover, the surging emphasis on R&D across various industrial verticals such as automotive, aerospace, healthcare, and the increasing incorporation of microscopes in industries such as polymers are further predicted to propel the industry’s growth in the timeframe.However, the dearth of skilled professionals, the high costs of the microscopes and software subscriptions, and the availability of numerous open-source software are projected to bolster the market growth over the estimated timeframe.
Microscope Software Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Microscope Type (Electron Microscope, Optical Microscope, Raman Microscope, Others), By Application (Life Sciences, Material Sciences, Aerospace, Healthcare, Automotive, Others), By End-User (Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Organizations, Academic And Research Institutes, Neuroscience Research, Others), By Region And Forecast To 2028 : To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microscope-software-market
Key Highlights from the Report :
- The electron microscope segment is estimated to register significant growth in the estimated timeframe accredited to the increasing advancement in the field of electron microscopy, augmenting investment in biomedical research, and the growing adoption of the electron microscope in various science disciplines.
- The life sciences application segment is foreseen to occupy a sizeable share of the market in the projected timeframe owing to the growing demand for microscopes from life sciences institutions accelerated development in nanotechnology research, and growing investment in R&D activities.
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations segment is projected to occupy a significant share of the market in the projected timeline ascribed to the soaring adoption of the microscope and microscopy software for quality assurance and R&D activities. The emergence of high-throughput techniques is further adding traction to the market growth.
- North America is projected to occupy the second-largest share of the market in the estimated timeframe ascribed to the increasing penetration of advanced microscopes, the existence of major players in the region, and the increasing strategic collaboration in the region.
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific unveiled a new software “Thermo Scientific Avizo2D software” at the Microscopy and Microanalysis 2019, which is an AI-powered software that enables automated imaging and analysis to help researchers obtain data faster and efficiently through electron microscopy.
- In 2020, ZEISS gained a controlling stake in the German software developer, arivis AG, to expand its microscopy business globally. The latter develops software solutions that enable seamless visualization of 2D, 3D, and 4D imaging data.
List of Top Companies Profiled in the Microscope Software Market :
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Arivis AG
- Nikon Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Danaher Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Scientific Volume Imaging B.V.
- Oxford Instruments Plc.
- Object Research Systems Inc.
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation
- JEOL Ltd.
Buy Now Our Premium Research Report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3826
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Microscope Software Market based on Microscope Type, Application, End-user, and Region :
Microscope Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Electron Microscope
- Optical Microscope
- Raman Microscope
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Organizations
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Neuroscience Research
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse similar research reports :
Glucose Meter Market Size, Share and Analysis By Product (Self-monitoring, Continuous), By Type (Wearable, Non-wearable), By Testing Site, By Distribution Channel, End Use (Hospitals, Home Care, Diagnostic Centers), and By Region, Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Bone Harvester Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Cancellous Bone Harvesting, Marrow Harvesting), By Application (Public Hospital, Private Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Diagnostic Centres) By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Hospital Furniture Market , By Product Type (Hospital Bed, Hospital Chair & Bench, Hospital Cabinets, Hospital Screen, Hospital Trolley & Cart, Others), By Material (Wood, Metal, Plastic, Others), By Application/ End-Use (Hospital, Clinic, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Digital Radiography Market Size, Share, Trends By Type (CR Tech Digital X-Ray System, DR Tech Digital X-Ray System), Application Type (Dental, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Veterinarian, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data. Is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read full Press Release : https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microscope-software-market
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052
E-mail: [email protected]