The global Mobility as a Service market is forecasted to be worth USD 523.61 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is experiencing increased demand due to the growing challenges of traffic congestions, air pollution, and the emission of greenhouse gases. The shift will finally enable efficient asset utilization by transitioning from an ownership model of private assets to user-ownership of shared assets.
The Global Mobility as a Service Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Mobility as a Service Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/313
Global Mobility as a Service Market – Overview:
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Mobility as a Service Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Mobility as a Service industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Mobility as a Service market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In April 2019, Reach Now launched its MaaS platform in Asia – Japan. The ‘Iziko’ app not only offers access to buses, trains, rental cars & bikes, and on-demand ridesharing but even tickets for tourist attractions.
- The ride-hailing segment is forecast to witness a significant growth rate of 25.7% through 2027 on account of the global acceptance of ride-hailing at all levels, ranging from enterprises to personal requirements. Additionally, cashless transactions and assured pickups services offered are further boosting segmental growth.
- The android segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the Mobility as a Service market share on account of the massive adoption of android smartphones owing to their variety of functions and lower prices as compared to the other application types.
The key players in the market are adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships, collaborations and brand promotions to retain their market position and enhance their product base. The report also sheds light on the market players in the global Mobility as a Service Market with important details about each market player such as its global position, financial standing, production and manufacturing capacity, license agreement, and business expansion plans.
Key Companies in the market include: UbiGo AB, Beeline Singapore, Shuttl, Uber technologies, Citymapper, Ola, Moovel Group GmBH, Lyft, Inc., Smile Mobility, and Communauto, among others.
We Have Recent Updates of Mobility as a Service Market in Sample Copy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/313
The primary aim of the report is to offer precise information to the readers and investor and help them invest after understanding the market dynamics at glance. The report offers in depth information about the competitive landscape of the global Mobility as a Service Market with extensive profiling of each market player with its global position, financial standing, business expansion plans, and license agreement.
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Mobility as a Service market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Mobility as a Service market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobility-as-a-service-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into global Mobility as a Service Market on the basis of service type, application, business model, vehicle type, and region:
- Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Self-driving car service
- Bi-cycle sharing
- Car sharing
- Bus sharing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Business Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- P2P Rentals
Purchase this report at an exclusively discounted rate @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/313
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Mobility as a Service Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Mobility as a Service Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Mobility as a Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mobility as a Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Mobility as a Service Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Mobility as a Service Market drivers analysis
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Mobility as a Service market? What is the anticipated market valuation of Mobility as a Service industry by 2028?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Mobility as a Service market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Mobility as a Service industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
Solar Energy Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solar-energy-market
Waste to Energy Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/waste-to-energy-market
Ammunition Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ammunition-market
Light Weapons Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/light-weapons-market
Industrial Control Systems Security Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-control-systems-security-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs