The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Automotive Radar market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Automotive Radar
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Automotive Radar. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Automotive Radar Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=23
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Automotive Radar, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Automotive Radar Market.
According to a latest report published by Fact.MR, the global automotive radar market is set to reach US$ 7,260.8 Mn by 2022 up from US$ 2,000 Mn in 2017, registering a robust CAGR. As compared to other sensing technology, automotive radars show higher efficiency and functionality in extreme road conditions (extreme temperatures, critical weather and poor light). This, is turn, is supporting the rapid incorporation of automotive radar in vehicles. Automobile companies are steadily making the shift from manufacturing function-specific capabilities to developing self-driving technology, which is anticipated to increase the applicability of radar technology in the years to come.
As per Fact.MR’s study, demand for vehicles with cutting-edge safety features is gaining traction in emerging countries such as India and China, thereby creating lucrative opportunities for automotive radar manufacturers. Following are the key insights from Fact.MR’s forecast on the global automotive radar market;
- Demand for short-range radar to remain significantly high throughout the assessment period. Short-range radars are anticipated to command for nearly half of the market, in terms of revenue. Towards the end of 2022, nearly US$ 3,500 Mn worth short range radars are projected to be sold across the globe.
- By vehicle type, passenger will continue to be the most attractive segment of the market. By the 2022-end, this segment is expected to reach a market valuation of over US$ 5,300 Mn, expanding at exponential CAGR. The passenger car segment is likely to command for over two-third revenue share of the market in 2017. Meanwhile, the LCV segment is anticipated to hold position during the same period.
- Based of application, the adaptive cruise control segment will command for an impressive market share of over 43% by the 2017-end. Popularity of adaptive cruise control is on the rise as it is now considered to be an important safety feature of modern vehicles. The autonomous emergency braking segment is also coming into prominence of late and trend is likely to continue throughout the assessment period.
- By frequency type, automotive radar with 2x GHz frequency is currently at the forefront of the market in terms of revenue and is estimated to command for over one-half share by 2017-end. However, demand for the automotive radars with 7x GHz frequency is anticipated to outpace the former towards the end of 2022.
- Among regions, North America is expected to lead the global automotive radar market in terms of revenue throughout the forecast period.
- Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Analog Devices, Inc, Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Autoliv, Inc, Texas Instruments, Inc., and Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. are some of the top companies operating in the global market for automotive radar.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=23
Key Segments of the Automotive Radar Market
Fact.MR study on the automotive radar market offers information classified into four important segments: range, sales channel, application, and region. This market report proposes comprehensive data and information about the important market changing aspects and evolution structures related with these categories.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/23
Key Question answered in the survey of Automotive Radar market report:
- Sales and Demand of Automotive Radar
- Growth of Automotive Radar Market
- Market Analysis of Automotive Radar
- Market Insights of Automotive Radar
- Key Drivers Impacting the Automotive Radar market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Automotive Radar market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Automotive Radar
More Valuable Insights on Automotive Radar Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Automotive Radar, Sales and Demand of Automotive Radar, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Domain:
Ground Support Equipment Tires Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Rack Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Shaft Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected] Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com