Jul 13, 2020 6:57 PM ET
iCrowd Newswire – Jul 13, 2020
Market Research Future published a research report on “Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Market Research Report – Global Forecast to 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) helps in proper information analysis. It restricts irrelevant data by simplifying massive blocks of unclassified sources, thereby, segregating required relevant information. The capability of open source intelligence solutions to access huge unstructured data from different sources helps in increasing the adoption of open source intelligence solutions.
Advancements in analytics, like developments in big data analytics, text analytics, web analytics, and social media analytics, are likely to gain traction for more revenue generation for the Open Source Intelligence Market. Expansion of open source public database at a rapid rate and increase in cyber security threat are other factors propelling the open source intelligence market growth. Governments, across the world, are taking robust actions to deploy open source intelligence technologies, thereby, contributing to the market proliferation. For example, Open Government Data Platform is an open data initiative launched by government of India in collaboration with the US government.
On the flip side, there are daunting challenges that are hindering the market growth. Lack of investments and expertise in open source analytics are predicted constraints on the open source intelligence market growth.
Market Research Future reports that the open source intelligence market is likely to exhibit a substantial CAGR and grow to USD 7,000 Mn by the 2023
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4545
The open source intelligence market holds some of the major key players like, Palantir Technologies (U.S.), Expert System (Italy), Exalead Dassault Systemes (France), Thales Group (France), CybelAngel (France), Intrinsic Technologies (U.S.), SAIL LABS Technology GmbH (Austria), Digimind (U.S.), KB Crawl SAS (France), Verint (U.S.), Recorded Future (U.S.), Datalkz (UAE).
Market Research Future report offers a detailed segmental analysis of the open source intelligence market based on security type, technology, application, and region.
- Based on security type, the open source intelligence market study is segmented into human intelligence, content intelligence, dark web analysis, link/network analysis, data analytics, text analytics, artificial intelligence, and big data. The human intelligence segment is predicted to generate great revenue and witness a CAGR of 20.14%.
- Based on technology, the open source intelligence market study is segmented into big data software, video analytics, text analytics, visualization tool, cyber security, web analysis, social and media analysis. The cyber security segment is anticipated to grow to USD 1,584.3 Mn by 2023 end. The video analytics segment is likely to witness an increased adoption during the MRFR assessment period.
- Based on application, the open source intelligence market is segmented into military and defense, homeland security, private sector, public sector, and national security. The homeland security segment is estimated dominate the market in terms of market size. The military & defense segment is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 18.51% during the forecasted period of 2017-2023. The increase in adoption of open source intelligence solutions applied in identifying potential risks and threats is likely to proliferate the military & defense segment of the market by 2023.
- Based on region, the global OSINT market study has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world.
North America is expected to maintain its hegemony in the market. Adoption of cloud-based security solutions and massive capital investments in the development of open source intelligence solutions are driving factors anticipated to lead the market in this region.
Europe is likely to exhibit a steady growth in open source intelligence market during the forecasted time duration.
The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to strike the highest CAGR by 2023. Developing countries like China and India are making investments in developing technically advanced security solutions which are likely to catalyze the market growth rate in this region.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/open-source-intelligence-market-4545
- Software providers
- Network Solutions providers
- Network security providers
- Consumer goods and retail units
- Logistics solutions providers
- Research firms
- Software investors
- Software Developers
- IT enablers
- Database providers
- Cloud service providers
- Wireless service providers
- Telecommunication companies
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 628 258 0071
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Open Source Intelligence, Open Source Intelligence Market, Open Source Intelligence Market Size, OSINT Market, OSINT Market Size, Open Source Intelligence Industry, Market Research Future, Open Source Intelligence Market Growth