According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Organic Tea Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026″, the global organic tea market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global organic tea market to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2021-2026.
Organic tea refers to a beverage free from artificial materials, such as pesticides, chemical fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, etc. It relies on natural processing methods, including composting, crop rotation, sticky bug catchers, etc. Since organic tea boosts immunity, protects against cardiovascular diseases, neutralizes free radicals, etc., the growing consumer health consciousness is positively influencing the demand for organic tea worldwide.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-tea-market/requestsample
Global Organic Tea Market Trends:
The increasing consumer inclination towards safe, healthy, and chemical-free consumable items, is primarily driving the organic tea market growth. Furthermore, organic tea cultivation relies on ecological processes and biodiversity, which keeps the soil fertile and rich and promotes plant biodiversity. Moreover, favorable government initiatives to encourage the adoption of sustainable agricultural practices through various incentives and subsidies are also propelling market growth. Additionally, the introduction of ready-to-drink variants and innovative packaging using biodegradable outer packages to minimize the carbon footprints are anticipated to further strengthen the global market for organic tea in the coming years.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-tea-market
Global Organic Tea Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited (Wadia Group)
- Davidson’s Organics
- Halssen & Lyon GmbH
- Little Red Cup Tea Co.
- Mighty Leaf Tea Company (Peet’s Coffee Inc.)
- Numi Inc., PepsiCo Inc.
- Stash Tea
- T I E L K A
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Breakup by Product:
- Camelia Sinesis Based
Breakup by Taste:
Breakup by Form:
- Tea Bag
- Leaf and Powder
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- India Aluminum Extrusion Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-aluminum-extrusion-market
- United States Smart Windows Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-smart-windows-market
- United States Biometrics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-biometrics-market
- United States Metal Casting Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-metal-casting-market
- Dermal Facial Fillers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/dermal-facial-fillers-market
- Japan Oral Hygiene Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/japan-oral-hygiene-market
- Car Subscription Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-subscription-market
- Electric Power Distribution Automation Systems Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-power-distribution-automation-systems-market
- Redox Flow Battery Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/redox-flow-battery-market
- Manufacturing Predictive Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/manufacturing-predictive-analytics-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800