iCrowdNewswire Jan 20, 2021 1:00 AM ET
Perimeter Protection Market Forecast:
The Global Perimeter Protection Market is expected to cross USD 276.46 Billion by 2025 at an impressive CAGR of 13.46%.
The advancements in perimeter protection are ensuring the increase in its applicability along with the ability to provide a unique solution to match specific perimeter protection needs. The integration of perimeter protection with traditional protection infrastructure presents complexities.
Major Key Players:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- FLIR Systems
- Axis Communications AB
- Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tyco International PLC
- Bosch Security Systems
- United Technologies Corporation
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- Rbtec Perimeter Security Systems
- Fiber Sensys, Inc.
- Cias Elettronica
- Senstar Corporation
- Puretech Systems, Inc.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8292
- North America: The largest market for perimeter protection is North America. An increase in terrorism directed against the US, an illegal immigration problem, and a highly digitalized industry are all factors that are driving the market in the region.
- Europe: The European perimeter protection market is driven by the need to combat terrorism, increase surveillance for public safety, and ensure the protection of commercial and industrial enterprises.
- Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market for perimeter protection. This region has some of the world’s most sensitive borders and rampant terrorism. Furthermore, commercial and industrial corporations are increasingly digitalizing, necessitating the use of perimeter protection to safeguard sensitive data as well as reduce pilferage of commodities from warehouses and industrial plants. These factors are driving the perimeter protection market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Rest of the World: Growing terrorism concerns especially in the Middle East, a prevalence of urban crime in South America as well as Sub-Saharan Africa are factors which are driving the perimeter protection market in this region. Additionally, there is a huge requirement for perimeter protection in the volatile Levant region due to socio-political factors.
- By Component:The largest market within the component segment is the perimeter protection systems market. A vast category, perimeter protection encapsulates perimeter intrusion detection systems, video surveillance systems, access control systems, alarm & notification systems, and others. Perimeter intrusion detection systems excel in detecting a breach in the perimeter and their quick response time allows for effective countermeasures to be deployed. Video surveillance systems are affordable and can easily plug the gaps within a security perimeter. They can be monitored remotely, can store image and video data for long periods, and can be deployed in all manners of environment. Access control systems are reliable, relatively cheap, and offer significant deterrence to intruders. They can be remotely operated, passcode operated, passkey operated, or operated using retinal scans as well as thumbprints. Alarms and notifications play a huge role in perimeter protection. Effective alarms ensure security personnel can be alerted to a perimeter breach or that the intruders themselves can be made aware that their activities have been noticed. The perimeter services segment is further subdivided into two categories, professional services and managed services. Professional perimeter protection services provide perimeter protection solutions as well as training for their clientele with limited interaction thereafter save for maintenance and upgradation. Managed perimeter protection services provide the actual perimeter protection service for their clients.
- By End User: By end user, the largest market is the commercial perimeter protection services market. Commercial enterprises need to safeguard sensitive information and prevent corporate espionage. Commercial enterprises also deter theft with the implementation of perimeter protection. The government and military market for perimeter protection is growing due to an increase in global terrorism, cross-border infiltration, and illegal immigration. The US-Mexico border is an example of how perimeter protection is being used to safeguard more than 3000 km. The defense of government and military installations is also a critical aspect of this market segment. Industrial plants and warehouses are usually situated in remote locations and cover vast areas, making manned protection difficult, costly, and time-consuming. The use of perimeter protection in these areas significantly reduces infiltration and lessens the manpower burden to oversee security for such large areas. Residential perimeter protection is a growing market largely due to an increase in urbanization and a subsequent increase in urban crimes. The employment of perimeter protection for residential buildings and houses also has a marked deterrent effect.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of The Study
2.3 Research Objectives
2.4 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
Browse Full Report Details @
List of Tables
Table 1 Perimeter Protection Market, By Region, 2019–2025
Table 2 North America: Perimeter Protection Market, By Country, 2019–2025
Table 3 Europe: Perimeter Protection Market, By Country, 2019–2025
Table 4 Asia-Pacific: Perimeter Protection Market, By Country, 2019–2025
Table 5 Rest of The World: Perimeter Protection Market, By Region, 2019–2025
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Perimeter Protection Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of The Global Perimeter Protection Market
Figure 4 Value Chain/Supply Chain of The Global Perimeter Protection Market
Figure 5 Share of The Global Perimeter Protection Market In 2018, By Country (In %)
About Market Research Future
Market Research Future (MRFR) has created a niche in the world of market research. It is counted among the top market research companies that offer well-researched and updated market research reports and insights to businesses of all sizes. What sets us apart is our super-responsive team that offers quality work keeping clients abridged of the prospective challenges and opportunities in various markets. Our team is adept in their space as well as patiently listens to every client.
The best part is they know their work inside out and possess the expertise to guide the client in the right direction and achieve results on a tight deadline. We are a one-stop solution for all your data research needs. Our team does not believe in the “one size fits all” approach to creating a report that is detailed and concise. We handle 13 industry verticals including Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Information and Communications Technology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power, Food, Beverages & Nutrition, Automobile, Consumer and Retail, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Automation and Equipment, Packaging & Transport, Construction, and Agriculture. With our unique approach for every market report, we aim to reach the zenith in qualitative business intelligence and syndicated market research.
Market Research Future
Phone: +1646 845 9312
Keywords: Perimeter Protection Market, Data Integration Market Trends, Global Perimeter Protection Market, Perimeter Protection Market Report, Security Perimeter Market Size, Perimeter Protection Industry