According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Smart Irrigation Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.50% and reach USD 3095.3 Million in 2028. These systems monitor weather, soil conditions, evaporation and plant water use to automatically adjust the watering schedule to actual conditions of the site. The market is experiencing a growth trajectory primarily due to demand from farmers and agriculturalists who wish to automate the process of agriculture so that the water usage is reduced. The emergence of large institutional farms and the popularity of irrigating landscaped gardens are some other significant factors driving the growth of this industry.
The technology has witnessed an increased adoption across various applications including agricultural fields, greenhouses, landscapes and residential sector. Farmers across the world have been increasingly adopting sensor-based systems so that intelligent irrigation practices could be deployed by combining real-time data from the area under cultivation. Similarly, the technology is also being deployed in greenhouses. The quality and productivity of plants inside a greenhouse is highly dependent on the greenhouse management quality. Therefore, continued monitoring of plant moisture levels near to the plants and appropriate water irrigation adjusting will allow for maximum crop yield.
Europe accounted for 33% of the market in 2019 and is projected to grow significantly in the forecast period. As the water quantity and scarcity concerns have arisen in a tragic way, the usage of efficient water management is now becoming a momentous topic in Europe. According to the EU Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), the member states are required to achieve the full cost of recovery of water services via water pricing, considering the environmental and resource water cost. The integration of smart technologies in irrigation systems can help the agriculture industry in overcoming the shortcomings of traditional farming practices.
Request sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2359
The major key players in the industry are Netafim Ltd. (Israel), Calsense (U.S.), The Toro Company (U.S.), Rain Bird Corporation (U.S.), Hunter Industries (U.S.), Hydropoint Data System, Inc. (U.S.), Galcon Ltd. (Israel), Rachio Inc. (U.S.), and Weathermatic (U.S.). Netafim Limited is an Israel-based company that manufactures irrigation equipment and provides digital farming services.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Sensors accounted for 25.1% of the market in 2019. There are many types of sensors ranging from soil moisture sensors, rain/freeze sensors, wind sensors, soil ph sensors, amongst others. These sensors sense the change in the surrounding variables that they are programmed for, and adjust the irrigation systems, accordingly, thereby preventing.
- On-site weather measurement controllers are a class of precision weather stations equipped with sensors that measure air temperature, relative humidity, solar radiation, rainfall, and wind speed.
- Soil Moisture Controller helps the farmers to monitor the moisture content of the soil and expected to have a CAGR of 17% in 2026. These sensors are buried in the root zone of turfs, trees or shrubs, and accurately determine the moisture level in the soil after which the reading is transmitted to the controller.
- Europe is projected to grow significantly in the forecast period. Increasing government support and investment is likely to boost the market growth. As part of the European Union (EU), the EU funded company named Figaro developed a smart agriculture DSS (Decision Supporting System) which allows the farmers to benefit from innovative development in irrigation technology.
Request customized report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2359
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Climate Based Controller System
- Soil Moisture Controller System
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Water Flow Meters
- Other Components
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Agricultural fields
- Landscape and Turf Irrigation
Browse full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-irrigation-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Purchase Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2359
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Smart Irrigation market for the forecast period 2018-2028 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Smart Irrigation Market Worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Smart Irrigation market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2018 – 2028?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse Latest Reports Added To Our Website:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]