The global Solder Material market is forecast to reach USD 1.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The demand for soldering materials is expected to be powered mainly by the growth in the computer refurbishing field. Expanded development of mobile devices in various regions, coupled with the advent of a phenomenal mobile aftermarket industry, is expected to lead to the growth of such materials in the coming years. Automation is effective; soldering procedures are expected to improve demand over the projected period. Moreover, extensive R&D for the manufacture of advanced solder materials is anticipated to boost the market growth.
Due to its toxic nature, various governments worldwide have placed a strong emphasis on the replacements of lead soldiers. A low lead-based solder, however, is an environmentally compatible substitute that can be utilized until regulatory agencies impose a full ban. Development in the use of these low-lead materials would improve business expansion. A presentation without lead fastens due to strict regulations against the lead hazard is necessary to escalate the growth over the following years. Increasing the use of new substantial state semiconductor advances in purchasers is also anticipated to help strengthen the market.
Conventional micrometer soldering products in the paste have many drawbacks, like high melting temperatures, which can lead to unwanted stress while reflowing production, limited applications, and joint defects. This has led to the creation of numerous solder materials based on sub-microns and nanoparticles. Though due to the toxic nature of the content, the growth of the market might be impeded.
Key participants include Kester, Lucas Milhaupt, Inc., Qualitek International, Inc., Fusion, Inc., Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd., Koki Company ltd., Indium Corporation, Tamura Corporation, Nihon Genma, and Stannol GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3246
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The APAC is projected to escalate with an anticipated CAGR of 5%, the market in the developing nations like China and India, and is growing due to the growing construction sector. Government initiatives for urbanization and industrialization have brought about fast expansion in the country’s manufacturing sector, which will positively affect regional growth.
- North America is the second-biggest market for soldering materials after the Asia Pacific due to rapidly increasing semiconductors and electronics. The U.S. soared as the largest market for soldering components in North America in 2019. This has been credited with the introduction of the country’s refurbishing business.
- Wave/reflow established as the most significant process segment, and in 2019 was valued at USD 0.45 billion. It is among the commonly used soldering techniques in the electronics industry as it overheats the impact.
- Solder Paste industry is a sector of low concentration. As the computer foundry industry moves to China mainland, many new competitors enter this sector, and a substantial part of the demand accounted for by small businesses.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3246
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Solder Material market on the basis of product, process, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Screen Printing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Machinery & Equipment
Browse Complete Report “Solder Material Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/solder-material-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Solder Material market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com