The global sugar-based excipient market size is expected to reach USD 1,542.5 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.5%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing use of co-processed excipients to improve dissolution, bioavailability, growth in pharmaceuticals manufacturers, surging demand and production of Orally Disintegrated Tablets (ODT), rising demand of pharmaceuticals drugs, scientific development in genetics industry, and availability of low-cost manufacturing infrastructure, and technological advancements in sugar-based excipients are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Excipients are the inactive substances that are used in production of drugs specifically to conceal the effect or the bitterness of active agents present in drugs. Sugar-based excipients have been FDA-approved substances used in medicines given to children. Sugar-based excipients are most popularly used in antibiotics and cough syrups. They are primarily applicable in disintegration of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) present in medicines, and widely used in sucrose, glycerol, saccharin sodium, and sorbitol. Sugar-based excipients are also used as fillers, binders and coating materials, they reduces stickiness and enhance flavors of medicines, making it highly palatable.
Increasing government initiatives to support production of sugar-based excipients is one of the key factors expected to boost market revenue growth over the forecast period. There are lucrative opportunities to the market players operating in the global sugar-based excipients market because of rising expansion and development in pharmaceutical companies. Growing development in oral prescription medications, increasing adoption of co-processed excipients, and government support in drug advancement are some key factors expected to contribute to market growth going ahead. However, rising administrative demands lead to shortage of FDA-approved products, high costs of sugar-based excipients, and issues with the quality, and impurities present in sugar-based excipients are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/437
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Actual sugar segment is expected to account for a sizeable revenue share in the global market owing to its increased utilization in oral prescription medicines, and pediatric formulation due to its non-toxicity, and high-efficiency.
- Coatings powders/granules segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing applications in medical & pharmaceutical industries, expansion of generic medicines, and increasing pediatric population.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period owing to increasing growth and development in genetics field, growing healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, development in Orally Disintegrating Tablets (ODTs), and increasing government funding and investment in healthcare sector to support growth and innovation in sugar-based excipients.
Key players in the market include
DFE Pharma, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ashland Inc., Roquette Group, The Lubrizol Corporation, Associated British Foods PLC, Cargill, Inc., Colorcon Inc., FMC Corporation, and Meggle AG.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Actual Sugars
- Sugar Alcohols
- Artificial Sweeteners
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Coatings Powders/Granules
- Direct Compression Sugars
- Crystals, Syrups
To Buy This Report, Click Here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sugar-based-excipients-market
In-depth regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Furthermore, the report segments Sugar-Based Excipients market on the basis of key product types and applications and provides details about the revenue growth, revenue CAGR, and revenue share each segment is expected to register over the forecast period.
Key selling points of this research study
- The study gives an in-depth evaluation of the evolving competitive scenario that gives the reader/client a competitive edge.
- It offers a holistic view of all critical aspects boosting or limiting the growth of the sector
- The market intelligence report derives an eight-year forecast, including historical, contemporary, and potential market prospects, projecting the estimated progress of the market.
- It aids informed decision-making by offering an exhaustive database of the pivotal market segments and sub-segments.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/437
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports :