The global Advanced Wound Dressing Market is there to witness an irrevocable In Upcoming Years. Innovation in the form of digital tools is the buzzword all across. Even though it’s the youth engaging in digital and social platforms, the geriatric population could get benefited by engaging the services therein. Thus, the exponential influx of e-business, online consultations, and booking, door-step delivery are likely to run through the enterprise going forward.
Rising prevalence of chronic and surgical wounds across the world has led to a surge in the demand for advanced wound dressing procedures. Besides, the introduction of new advanced wound dressing products with better functionalities has also aided market growth. These is growing demand for advanced wound dressing products over traditional dressing products for the treatment of chronic wounds.
Get Sample Copy of this [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31673
Increasing investments in new advanced wound dressing product development and growing efforts for their distribution by key stakeholders are major factors expected to surge the growth of the advanced wound dressing market. The global advanced wound dressing market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2020–2030).
- Ethicon Inc. (Sub. of Johnson & Johnson)
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Coloplast A/S
- 3M Co
- BSN medical GmbH
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Mölnlycke Health Care
- Medline Industries Inc
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – [email protected]
Key Takeaways from Advanced Wound Dressing Market Study
- Based on product type, the foam dressing segment contributed the highest market share of around 27% to the global advanced wound dressing market in 2019, owing to their potential use in the treatment of chronic wounds.
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases around the globe and high adoption of the advanced wound dressing for their treatment are expected to result in a notable market share of the chronic ulcers segment in the advanced wound dressing market.
- Institutional sales, including hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and long-term care centers, hold around three-fourth of value share in the advanced wound dressing market, due to their high service and increasing patient preference.
- North America holds the highest revenue share of 43%, and is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global advanced wound dressing market during the forecast period.
- Reluctant adoption and high cost of the products are factors expected to affect the growth of advance wound dressing, to a certain extent, across the globe.
- The COVID-19 pandemic will have a mixed effect on the advanced wound dressing market. While non-essential hospital procedures have been put off, those requires advanced wound care dressing will remain in place, thereby aiding market growth to a certain degree.
“Increasing preference of advanced wound dressing products for the treatment of chronic ulcers by clinicians, and continuous focus on the development of advanced wound dressing products with new functionalities by manufacturers, are projected to propel the growth of the global advanced wound dressing market over the coming years,” says a PMR analyst.
Launching New Products – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Introduction of new innovative products as per patient needs is a major factor responsible for intense competition among market players in the global advanced wound dressing market. Several companies are focusing on launching versatile advanced wound dressing products to increase their product sales and expand their market share. For example, in February 2019, GEMCO Medical launched its GEMCORE360 brand of advanced wound dressing products, which includes foams, alginates, hydrocolloids, and thin-film dressings.
What Else is in the Report?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the advanced wound dressing market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015–2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on product type (hydrogels dressing, alginate dressings, semi-permeable film dressings, foam dressings, collagen dressings, hydrocolloid dressings, contact layers, super absorbent dressings, and hydrofibers), indication (chronic ulcers and non-healing surgical wounds), and distribution channel (institutional sales and retail sales), across seven key regions.
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353