To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
With flexible production being in demand, autonomous handling systems and robots are expected to adapt to changing requirements faster. Besides, those moving around with “domain+” skills would be on the top of the recruiters’ agenda.
Augmented reality solutions are being asked for IoT functionality is capable of tracking and evaluating production quotas, expanding control rooms, and creating various models related to predictive maintenance. Industry 4.0 workforce would, indeed, be complementing robotics. Persistence Market Research is endowed with expertise herein in the form of consultants and analysts.
Collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers are highly prevalent in this competitive landscape.
- In 2017, ABB Power Grids partnered with State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC) to build the first of its kind 1,000-kilovolt (kV) gas-insulated lines (gas insulated transmission line) laid in the Sutong tunnel to transmit clean energy from West to East China.
- In 2015, GE completed the acquisition of Alstom Power and Grid Business, targeted to increase its market presence for gas insulated transmission lines across Europe.
Construction project implementation rates, related manufacturing output production rates, and supply chain networks have been disrupted as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. Though sales of gas insulated transmission lines dropped in the early phase of the pandemic, the market is likely to rebound dramatically in the years ahead.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Above ground installation of gas insulated transmission line will dominate the landscape. The segment will account for around 50% share at a growth rate of 4.4% CAGR through 2031.
- Tier-I manufacturers are focusing on R&D in the field of insulation gas and DC gas insulated transmission lines.
- By end use, power transmission & distribution accounted for a prominent share of 48% share in 2020, and is expected to rise at 4.7% CAGR through 2031.
- By application, AC-based transmission lines will lead the market experiencing a growth rate of 4.5%. Extensive use of AC current in the power transmission sector and various end industries will drive segment expansion.
- ASEAN, Japan, and the U.K are picking up pace in the gas insulated transmission line industry, owing to robust outlook of various end-use industries in these regions.
The gas insulated transmission line market is identified to be significantly consolidated. Some of the key players in the market are Siemens AG, GE Grid Solutions, AZZ Incorporate, ABB, Hitachi ABB, LS Cable & System Ltd., and Beta Engineering.
These players have higher shares in the global market and have longstanding relationships with a number of end users for the supply of gas insulated transmission lines.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected]
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Contact us: Persistence Market Research Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353 Sales – [email protected]