iCrowdNewswire Dec 21, 2020 11:58 AM ET
Given their flexibility and price to functionality ratio, cobots represent an ideal entry-level, automation model for both small and established companies, which do not intend to make very heavy large investments in automation
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Collaborative Robots (Cobots) Market, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the potential applications, current landscape and the likely adoption of cobots across various industrial applications, over the next decade. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- An overview of the current market landscape of cobots and details of the cobot manufacturers.
- An in-depth analysis of the contemporary market trends presented using four schematic representations.
- Elaborate profiles of companies that are engaged in the development of cobots.
- An insightful three-dimensional bubble chart representation, highlighting the competitiveness analysis of cobot manufacturers.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary products.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of cobots based on various relevant parameters.
- A discussion on key technological innovations (tools / technologies), such as advanced grippers, artificial intelligence, machine learning, vision technology and voice interface, in the cobots industry.
- An insightful discussion on the effects of COVID-19 outbreak on the automation industry.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Below 6 Kg
- Between 6 and 10 Kg
- Above 10 Kg
- Industrial Operation
Small Part Assembly
- Case Packing
- Material Handling
- Palletizing / Depalletizing
- Picking and Placing
- Other Operations
- Automotive Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Electrical / Electronic Industry
- Plastic and Rubber Industry
- Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Industry
- Metal Industry
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Mineko Ogata (Owner, ROBOMOV)
- David Sands (Chief Executive Officer, ST Robotics)
- Barry Philips (Chief Marketing Officer, Fetch Robotics)
- Brian Carlisle (President, Precise Automation)
- Nilabdhi Samantray (Associate Vice President, Head of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Sector Leader (Mines and Minerals), CSM Technologies)
- John Kehoe (Managing Director, Tekpak Automation)
- Andreas Czezatke (Global Project Leader, SMC Austria)
- Nelija Miseikiene (Sales and Marketing Specialist, F&P Robotics)
- Michael Murray (Sales Specialist, Productive Robotics)
- Aadya Avinash (Assistant Marketing Manager, Universal Robots)
Key companies covered in the report
- Precise Automation
- Robotics Systems Integration
- Universal Robots
- Yaskawa Electric
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Deep Learning Market: Focus on Medical Image Processing, 2020-2030
- Digital Health Market: Focus on Digital Therapeutics (2nd Edition), 2020-2030
- AR / VR based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: collaborative robots, cobots, human-robot collaboration, robotic manufacturing, robotic operations, Roots Analysis, Research, Biotech, Pharma, Market Research, Analysis,