The global Unmanned Ground Vehicles size was USD 2,500 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4215.8 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. revenue growth is majorly driven by surging demand for Unmanned Ground Vehicles for military and law enforcement, as well as increasing scope for a range of commercial applications.
Unmanned Ground Vehicles are capable of carrying out various intense tasks, such as during firefighting operations, public safety, and logistics operations associated with medication delivery to patients in remote locations and areas. Advancements in technology have expanded the use of UGVs across many fields with more enhanced efficiency, safety, and performance across various applications, including civilian and military.
Increasing adoption of UGVs in homeland security and ISR operation applications, coupled with rise in R&D investments to further advance autonomous robotic technology will foster growth of the global Unmanned Ground Vehicles revenue over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3999
The automotive industry revenue has expanded significantly over the recent past and is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Technological advancements in the automotive sector, rising sales of passenger cars and commercial vehicles are key factors fueling global market revenue growth. In addition, rising demand for luxurious cars and comfortable driving, increasing sales of electric vehicles owing to rising awareness about excess carbon emission are fueling growth. In addition, increasing adoption of autonomous cars due to rising number of road accidents, and rising demand for green vehicles are expected to boost growth going ahead. Growing shift towards hybrid and electric vehicles in order to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate global warming has significantly contributed to the revenue growth of the automotive sector. OEMs and automotive companies account for a significant share in the global.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Based on size, the small UGV segment accounted for 48.0% revenue share in 2020 and is expected to register steady growth over the forecast period. Small Unmanned Ground Vehicles are witnessing high demand as these can be fitted with various additional components, such as night-vision camera, grippers, manipulators arms, motion detectors, CBRN sensors, and others.
- Based on operation mode, the autonomous Unmanned Ground Vehicles segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate of 7.3% over the forecast period. Superior capabilities associated with these robotic systems to substitute human soldiers and personnel in critical missions, including for safeguarding urban streets, locating terrorists, patrolling areas with minimum attack protection, clearing pathways of improvised explosive devices, and others will boost revenue growth of this segment.
- On the basis of application, the military segment accounted for 45.0% revenue share in the UGV in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Extensive utilization of UGVs in military applications, including for mine clearance activities, and exploration and termination of buried landmines is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Europe is expected to contribute significantly to the global UGV in terms of revenue over the forecast period on account of surging demand for UGV from countries in Europe, including France, Germany, and the UK.
- Major manufacturers of Unmanned Ground Vehicles in the include L3 Harris Technologies Inc., QinetiQ, Lockheed Martin, ICOR Technology, RE2, Autonomous Solutions, Cobham, Northrop Grumman, QinetiQ, Cobham PLC, BAE Systems, and Nexter System, among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/unmanned-ground-vehicles-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Unmanned Ground Vehicle Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Unmanned Ground Vehicle Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. indicators analysis
4.2.2. drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Surging demand in commercial applications
220.127.116.11. Growing demand in homeland security
18.104.22.168. Growing demand in ISR operations
22.214.171.124. Increased R&D investment
4.2.3. restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost of unmanned ground vehicle
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis…
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Unmanned Ground Vehicles on the basis of size, operation mode, mobility, system, application, and region:
Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Operation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Remotely Operated
Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Navigation System
- Controller System
- Power System
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Law Enforcement
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3999
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]