Warrenton, VA—February 23, 2022—Robinson & Stover, LLC, on behalf of EGN, LLC (“EGN”), a global medical equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”) consultant, announced that criminal complaints were filed with the Town of Warrenton Police against KPPM Global Co., Ltd., KPPM Global Rubber Co., Ltd., Claire McAteer, Peter Francis McAteer, Kritiyanee Prompang and the associated alleged Co-Conspirators (collectively “Conspirators”) (Case Number 2021-000111). Further, EGN engaged the law firm of Robinson & Stover, LLC to file a civil action against the abovementioned parties in the Circuit Court of Virginia, Fauquier County (Civil Case # 061CL2200004900).
EGN’s civil filing seeks $6,624,668.70 in damages, along with penalties and court costs related to the alleged violations of the Virginia Code. Additionally, EGN’s filing of a criminal complaint requests the full application of all-available criminal penalties as well as all-available restorative justice per the applicable criminal code.
EGN alleges in its criminal complaint to the Warrenton, Virginia police department that the following criminal codes were violated:
- Grand larceny in violation of Virginia Code §§ 18.2-10, 18.2-11, 18.2-95, 18.2-96, and 18.2-97.
- Money Laundering in violation of Virginia Code § 18.2-246.3.
- Fraudulent Inducement by False Statements in Violation of Virginia Code § 18.2-499 and Subsequent Relief under Virginia Code § 18.2-500.
- Fraudulent Inducement by Failure to Disclose Material Facts in Violation of Virginia Code § 18.2-499.
- Conversion in Violation of Virginia Code § 18.2-499 and related wire fraud.
EGN alleges in its criminal complaint and civil action that defendants and alleged criminal Conspirators involved in the matter are as follows:
Primary Conspirators within the Criminal Scheme
- KPPM Global Co., Ltd.
- KPPM Global Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Kritiyanee Prompang
- Peter Francis McAteer
- Claire McAteer
- SustainLearning, LLC
- Phatpong Pongpaphat
- Phakkaporn Parichat
- Chanothai Tonwanna
- Thaweesak Suksrinaul
- Aphitchanan Kanchanathawatwitoon
- Natchanon Apasrirat
- Rewat Ngamsantea
- Somkid Khorana
- Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited
About Robinson & Stover
Robinson & Stover, LLC, provides high quality representation to business owners in the mid-Atlantic region.
EGN, LLC, is a Puerto Rico based medical equipment and PPE consultant that offers services to private organizations and governments globally.