iCrowdNewswire Nov 18, 2020 3:15 PM ET
The applications of oligonucleotides are vast, even beyond the life science / pharma sector; however, owing to complexities associated with the synthesis and processing of these molecules, such operations are usually outsourced to capable CMOs
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Oligonucleotide Synthesis, Modification and Purification Services Market: Focus on Research, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current scenario and future potential of the custom synthesis, modification and purification services market for oligonucleotides, which are intended for research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. The study includes in-depth analyses, highlighting the capabilities of service providers engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, it includes:
- A detailed review of the current status of the market with respect to oligonucleotide manufacturers focused on research and diagnostic, and therapeutic applications.
- A competitiveness analysis of prominent oligonucleotide manufacturers, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that offer a diverse range of capabilities for custom synthesis, modification and purification of oligonucleotides.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to oligonucleotide manufacturing, which have been established in the recent past.
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by service providers engaged in this domain.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical research studies of various oligonucleotide-based drug products.
- An estimate of the overall, annual capacity for manufacturing oligonucleotides based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- An informed estimate of the annual clinical and commercial demand for oligonucleotides.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under an elaborate SWOT framework.
- A survey analysis featuring inputs solicited from various experts who are directly / indirectly involved in providing custom synthesis, modification and purification services for oligonucleotides.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of Manufacturing
- Custom Manufacturing
- Large-scale Manufacturing
Type of Oligonucleotides Manufactured
- Antisense Oligonucleotides
- Other Oligonucleotides
Scale of Operation
Purpose of Production
Target Therapeutic Area
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Ophthalmic Disorders
- Other Therapeutic Areas
Size of manufacturer
Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Joachim Bertram (Chief Scientific Officer and Managing Director, IBA Lifesciences)
- Tobias Pohlmann (Founder and Managing Director, BianoScience)
Key companies covered in the report
- Agilent Technologies
- Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- Kaneka Eurogentec
- LGC Biosearch Technologies
- Nitto Denko Avecia
- Sigma Aldrich
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trilink Biotechnologies
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: oligonucleotide, oligo synthesis, oligonucleotide synthesis, oligonucleotide therapeutics, Roots Analysis, Pharma, Analysis, Biotech