iCrowdNewswire Feb 8, 2021 6:11 AM ET
The market for web content management was valued at US$8.0 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at CAGR by 17.5 per cent during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“Rising penetration of IoT based platform supports the growth of the market”
Web content management is a set of tools that enables the organization to manage digital information on the website. Web content management is an integral part of the growth of any organization, as WCM is a key element in the implementation of digital marketing campaigns. In addition, increasing customer demand for online and digital technology is expected to fuel market growth. In today’s scenario, data needs to be managed effectively and efficiently, leading to the development of a variety of web content management solutions. As a result, demand for the market increased during the forecast period. The spread of web-based services and online marketing, as well as the increasing demand for continuous digital participation by consumers worldwide, are expected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
“North America Dominates the web content management market”
North America dominated the web content management market in 2018 and expected to remain dominant in the forecast period. North America holds around 40% of its share of the total market for web content management in 2018. The dominance of the region is driven by the growing adoption of digital platforms and technologies. In addition, Europe is the second-largest market in 2018 due to the increasing penetration of cloud-based services.
“Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period”
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a noticeable rate during the forecast period due to rising adoption of customer engagement strategies by a number of business organizations is major factor driving the web content management market.
Top web content management providers are focusing to increase their product portfolio in the market.
- In June 2019, Episerver announced to launch Episerver App Marketplace. Episerver App is a unique platform that consents customer to purchase and browse applications from various verified technology providers covering multiple uses.
- In November 2019, Acquia Inc. announced a partnership with Bounteous, specialized in offering digital experience solutions to provide AI-driven personalized content solutions. Through this partnership, the company aims to enhance its customer experience to maximize conversion and improve business profitability.
- In October 2019, Kentico Software mergered with with Recombee. Recombee is a leading approval platform provider, the merger aim to integrate AI-powered approvals as a service key. The integration enables the former’s clients to increase its customer engagement by providing personalized content and product recommendations.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the web content management market is rising at a CAGR of 17.5% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027.
- North America dominated the global web content management market in the year 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Additionally, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The segment of industry is divided into BFSI, media & training, retail & consumer goods, health & life sciences, research & academic, travel & hospitality, government, telecommunications, IT & ITES and others. Media & entrainment holds the largest share in the overall web content management market and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- The deployment mode subdivided into on-premises and cloud. The cloud expected to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period. Moreover, cloud is being preferred by consumers due to ease of access. Further cloud requires comparatively less operational expenses and capital.
List of Companies Covered:
• Acquia, Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Open Text Corporation
• Hyland Software, Inc.
• TransPerfect, Inc.
• eZ Systems AS
• CMS Wire
• Rackspace Hosting Inc.
• HCL Technologies Limited
• Percussion Software, Inc.
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered in This Report – https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/60247
Table of Content:
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. Target Audience
1.1.3. USP and Key Offerings
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2. Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3. Phase III – Expert Panel Review
1.3.4. Approach Adopted
220.127.116.11. Top-Down Approach
18.104.22.168. Bottom-Up Approach
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Web content management (WCM) Market
2.2. Global WCM Market, by Component, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.3. Global WCM Market, by Deployment Mode, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.4. Global WCM Market, by Size of Organization, 2018 (US$ Bn
2.5. Global WCM Market, by End-Use, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.6. Global WCM Market, by Geography, 2018 (US$ Bn)
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global WCM Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Web Content Management (WCM) Market, by Component, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
4.2.1. Content Analytics
4.2.2. Digital Marketing Management
4.2.3. Digital Asset Management Integration
4.2.4. Web Content & Edit Tools
4.2.5. Web Experience Management
4.2.6. Mobile & Social Content Management
4.3.1. Managed Service
4.3.2. Professional Service
4.3.3. Training & Supports
4.3.5. Integration & Development
5. Global Web Content Management (WCM) Market, By Deployment Mode, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6. Global Web Content Management (WCM) Market, By Size of Organization, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.2. Large Enterprises
7. Global Web Content Management (WCM) Market, by End-use Industry, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.3. Media & Entertainment
7.4. Retail & Consumer Goods
7.5. Healthcare & Life Sciences
7.6. Research & Academic
7.7. Travel & Hospitality
7.10. IT & ITES
8. North America Web Content Management (WCM) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.1.1. North America WCM Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
8.2. North America WCM Market Value, By Component, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.2.1. Market Analysis
8.3. North America WCM Market Value, By Deployment Mode, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.3.1. Market Analysis
8.4. North America WCM Market Value, By Size of Organization, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.4.1. Market Analysis
8.5. North America WCM Market Value, By End-use, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.5.1. Market Analysis
8.6. North America WCM Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.6.1. Market Analysis
8.6.3. Rest of North America
9. Europe Web Content Management (WCM) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Web Content Management (WCM) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Web Content Management (WCM) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
Get Sample Copy of This Report With Covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/60247
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290
Keywords: Web Content Management Market, Web Content Management Market Share, Web Content Management Market Trends, Web Content Management Market Growth, Web Content Management Market Forecast, web content management market size