iCrowd Newswire – Jun 26, 2020
Latest market study on “Global Wheat protein Market to 2027 – Analysis and Forecasts by Product (Wheat Gluten, Wheat Protein Isolates, Textured Wheat Protein, and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein); Application (Bakery & Snacks, Pet Food, Nutritional Bars & Drinks, Processed Meat, Meat Analogs, and Others); Form (Dry, and Liquid)”. The global wheat protein market is accounted to US$ 2,001.92 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 3,197.21 Mn by 2027. The report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004903/
Under the product segment, the wheat gluten segment accounted for the largest share in the global wheat protein market. Wheat gluten is considered as the natural form of protein which is extracted from wheat or wheat flour. Wheat gluten are known to possess several characteristics features which includes high amount of hydroscopicity, texturing, extensibility, viscoelasticity, liposuction emulsification and others. Owing to such properties, wheat gluten finds application in wide end base which includes bakery products, breading milling, meats, pasta, and several personal care products etc. the growing demand for wheat gluten from food and beverage industry along with the increase in number of manufacturers focusing over production of wheat gluten is expected to derive the growth of the market.
Wheat proteins are defined as plant-based proteins which are mainly extracted by processing wheat using different enzymes. These proteins are a type of insoluble functional protein which possesses unique visco-elastic characteristics and offer elasticity and extensibility to the products. They are considered as a viable alternative for animal-based protein and are widely used across several end use application such as bakery & confectionary, animal feed, nutrition supplements, cosmetics & personal care and others. The growing number of vegan population along with rise in demand for plant sourced foods. The eating patterns of consumers have been drastically changed owing to increasing westernization and growing globalization. The growth of various fast food products is driven by rising working population and increasing youth population. Further, consumer preferences toward meat-free diets are a key driving factor for the use of plant-derived proteins such as wheat protein in several consumable ready-to-eat products.
The market for global wheat protein is concentrated with some very well-established players. Some of the key players in the global wheat protein market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Roquette Frères., Kröner-Stärke GmbH, Glico Nutrition Co.,Ltd, Crespel & Deiters GmbH & Co. KG, CropEnergies AG, Manildra Group, MGP Ingredients Inc., and Tereos Group among others.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Wheat Protein market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Wheat Protein market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]