Increasing prevalence of dry skin is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
Market Size – USD 7.34 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.5%, Market Trends – Growing geriatric population
The global Xerosis treatment market is expected to reach USD 10.99 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Xerosis treatment is used for dermatological complications related to the drying of the skin. It may be caused by a moisture deficiency in the skin, which may be due to aging or underlying ailments, including Diabetes.
Increasing prevalence of xerosis is driving the growth of the market. A significant environmental factor for the occurrence of xerosis are exposure to cold or hot weather with low levels of humidity. Xerosis often aggravates in the winter season, when numerous causes contribute to dryness of skin, such as low humidity, and low-temperature results in a reduced amount of water in the stratum corneum. During summer, continuous exposure to air conditioning may lead to similar effects. Besides, various drugs, as topical or diuretics and systemic retinoid, may temporarily result in dry skin.
Rise in the geriatric population is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. It has been estimated that by 2050 approximately 16% of the global population will be aged more than 65 years, which is expected to increase fivefold since 1950. Forecasts from the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations (UN), and the EU commission all indicate aging as a significant challenge for society, which demands concentrated efforts to meet the requirements of the elderly. The increase in the number of elderly population is likely boosting the market demand in the upcoming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2544
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By treatment, topical-moisturizers held a substantial market share in 2018. Topical moisturizers are beneficial in managing xerosis, with many studies demonstrating enhancement in skin condition as compared to the use of a moisturizer. Moisturizing products hydrate and moisturize the skin from active ingredients blended in the formulation.
- By symptoms, tightness is one of the significant indications of dry skin. Tightness occurs when there is an increase in the number of dead skin cells, imparting a layer on the skin’s surface that results in dryness, giving a feeling of tightness to the skin.
- By route of administration, the topical route of administration contributed to the largest market size in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 5.0% in the forecast period.
- By end-users, hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 4.0% in the forecast period. The factors, including the existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.4% in the forecast period, due to the improving healthcare infrastructure, rising investments in diagnostic imaging, and better reimbursement scenario.
Key companies operating in the market include:
Avalon Organics, Galderma Laboratories, Unilever, Croda International PLC, Dow Corning Corp., Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, United-Guardian Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Hempz, among others.
The report covers an extensive analysis of the key market players in the market along with their business overview, expansion plans, and strategies. The report also focuses on recent strategic alliances in the market including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, corporate and government deals, product launches, and brand promotions, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2544
The report aims to provide a better understanding of the market dynamics and the workings of the industry on a global level. To gain a deeper understanding of the industry, the global Xerosis Treatment market is further segmented on the basis of key geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The report also offers a country-wise analysis to provide crucial insights into market size, market growth, market revenue growth, and economic growth in each region.
On basis of product types and application offered by the Xerosis Treatment industry, the market is segmented into:
Treatment Cause Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Symptoms Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Flaky Skin
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Homecare settings
The regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/xerosis-treatment-market
Benefits of Xerosis Treatment Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Xerosis Treatment sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Xerosis Treatment industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Xerosis Treatment industry
- Analysis of the Xerosis Treatment market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2544
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Browse More Related Reports :
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com